Relief is coming! Work is being done to address the recent server issues. ×

Why Is Ice Spice No Longer The "People's Princess"?

BOOMBAYAH

They moved on from the People's Princess Ice to Hood Princess Sexyy. :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, theweekend said:

because it's either sexyy or glo

Also fads. 

A lot of it was the little orphan Annie image she had going on — made her seem sweet and down to earth, but she's gotten full of herself and now that facade is gone 

because her music career started as an internet joke/meme.. she doesn't have the talent or versatility to actually have longevity in the music industry, so it was obvious she wasn't gonna last for long

For the level of high profile collabs she got, her music or creative vision didn't elevate and I think that's what people needed to see outside of the music remaining hot. I still like her output but I think her songs from two years ago are still stronger.

• Like 5

She literally never was, babe :bird:

For all those saying that she got full of herself, where is the line drawn between that and the over-the-top confidence and cockiness that is needed in order to be a rapper?

Half the lyrics of hip-hop and rap are bragging about yourself.

Who the hell is she? :deadbanana: 

i never heard her song ever and i also know her only about pooping. 

1. lack of talent

2. hype finally dying

we needa stop the lightskin & pretty privilege phenomenon. just cause they cute dont make them talented. 

• Like 5

Myths like "America's sweetheart" cannot occur anymore with social media around

Unfortunately she's a one trick pony who's incapable of growing

However I will never forget flying into New Zealand and the first thing I saw during my uber drive into the city was Ice Spice on an American flag hanging outside someone's window, she might've been popular for a couple months but she was POPULAR

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

A lot of it was the little orphan Annie image she had going on — made her seem sweet and down to earth, but she's gotten full of herself and now that facade is gone 

spacer.png

Because she was nothing more than just a novelty or a meme and she doesn't have the talent to back her up, also she's nasty with all those poop references.

• Like 1

zero evolution

• Like 1

Some of Y'all Lying like hell in here. spice is a fad and is boring AF as an entertainer. She doesn't have the talent either. Another one of those girls that people don't see as a threat. People got tired of the dumb back to back songs with stupid ass lyrics. Bragging in raps is always applauded so that's not why Ice Spice is losing steam.

Edited by futuresuperstar2023
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean, anything I saw regarding her this year was in relation to poop.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Click Clack said:

GPaM4CYWkAErG9o.jpg

What the actual **** lmaoo 

Vibes tho

• Haha 2

I think collaborating with Taylor really hurt her creed in the hip-hop world rather than helping her

Time is of the essence when you're a rising new artist to deliver quality new music that backs up your hype quickly, and she didn't do that at all.

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

She made her bed and sharted on it

:lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.