Relief is coming! Work is being done to address the recent server issues. ×

Dannii Minogue - All I Wanna Do appreciation thread

PerfectCure

What do you think of this cool y2k bop? :cooldown:

FLAWLESS just like the Girl album (though Neon Nights is her magnum opus). 

It's amazing!

Ever since someone here posted this song (a few weeks ago), I can't stop playing it :jonny5:

• Like 1

The song and video were so ahead of their time, this needs to go viral on Tik Tok I think the Gen Z girlies would love the Y2K/frutiger aero aesthetic even though it was late 90s.  

spacer.png

Edited by Slap
  • Like 2

Such an amazing song and it really happened at the right time for Dannii. 

The Girl album underperformed but it kicked off a fairly decent (for Dannii's standard) string of hit singles. 

50 minutes ago, Slap said:

The song and video were so ahead of their time, this needs to go viral on Tik Tok I think the Gen Z girlies would love the Y2K/frutiger aero aesthetic even though it was late 90s.  

spacer.png

I always think Dannii has so much music that would appeal to the Tik-Tok generation. 

The Girl-Neon Nights-Club Disco run was too much, she didn't had to end her sister like that.

But yeah this song is amazing and the visuals were perfect with that new blonde look.

This one from the same album is one of my all time favorite songs ever, I think it's so underrated in her discography

Edited by Romova99
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

The Girl-Neon Nights-Club Disco run was too much, she didn't had to end her sister like that.

But yeah this song is amazing and the visuals were perfect with that new blonde look.

This one from the same album is one of my all time favorite songs ever, I think it's so underrated in her discography

Disremembrance is pop perfection, it's simultaneously incredibly sweet yet also alienatingly distant. In a perfect world it would've been her Ray of Light/Together Again.

We also need to shed light on this underrated masterpiece though:

So odd and so entrancing, Dannii was truly that girl.

Also this seriously deserved a place on the standard version of Girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.