Olympic Games Paris 2024

Gwendolyn

The way Suni and Simone could snatch that gold if they nail their usual routine.

But its what made the competition fun. You have to deliver on the day its count. Like hows Suni snatch the AA gold in Tokyo.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donquizote

• GipJo

• Blade Runner

• Gwendolyn

Thinking of upset in floor :rip:

Floor already starting out messy. :gaycat6:

I feel like Rebeca will win Gold. :jonny2: 

REBECA GOLD YASSSS :jonny5:

• Like 1

So happy for Rebeca omgggg

So happy for Rebeca :clap3: crazy how her and Simone are always so close to each other and far above everyone else :deadbanana4:

SO HAPPY FOR REBECAAAA gold on solo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GO GIRLLLL, BRASILLL!!! 

still pissed for her being outside the Beam podium tho

the judges truly said "if there's no simone, there's no rebeca. they stick together" cuz tf....... tf!!!!

they robbed our girl!!! 

Edited by Selegend

Rebeca please come to Brazil. :clap3:

Rebeca is now Brazil's biggest Olympian! :clap3:

The fact that final solo had an All Black women podium:clap3:

The fact they all used Beyoncé's music in their routine. The impact :clap3:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Mirtilo said:

Rebeca is now Brazil's biggest Olympian! :clap3:

The fact that final solo had an All Black women podium:clap3:

The fact they all used Beyoncé's music in their routine. The impact :clap3:

Woa Rebeca is Brazil biggest olympian. Woa thats huge. Hopefully she gets major major brand deals. 

Love that Gymnastics medals are spreading amongst the girls.

But did they all use Beyonce music? I thought only Jordan. Simone use a bit of Taylor's Ready for it and Rebecca use Brazilian music

Japan volleyball lost this match :rip: this has to be one of the biggest chokes of all time

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Woa Rebeca is Brazil biggest olympian. Woa thats huge. Hopefully she gets major major brand deals. 

Love that Gymnastics medals are spreading amongst the girls.

But did they all use Beyonce music? I thought only Jordan. Simone use a bit of Taylor's Ready for it and Rebecca use Brazilian music

Simone also used Delresto, a collaboration between Beyoncé and Travis Scott, while Rebeca used End of Time among others

:jonny5:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Artur said:

:jonny5:

The Olympics will never be destroyed by far right weirdos :clap3:

• Like 1

REBECA THE QUEEN YOU ARE  :jonny:

• Like 1

This.. has to be one of the most disappointing TV moments ever I think? I was really excited for this, but I feel like nothing happened and the optics of the whole thing kinda makes me feel bad for what's to come :deadbanana:

The fact they keep taking these two women and using them to promote everything, only for them to constantly fall flat is just getting irritating. Maybe they worked well in their first season together, but I feel like since then it's been all downhill, especially since they started competing against one another, rather than working together until now that there's a bigger threat to each of them. 

It's all just… yeah. I'm a bit disappointed with the result of everything that's happened so far.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This.. has to be one of the most disappointing TV moments ever I think? I was really excited for this, but I feel like nothing happened and the optics of the whole thing kinda makes me feel bad for what's to come :deadbanana:

The fact they keep taking these two women and using them to promote everything, only for them to constantly fall flat is just getting irritating. Maybe they worked well in their first season together, but I feel like since then it's been all downhill, especially since they started competing against one another, rather than working together until now that there's a bigger threat to each of them. 

It's all just… yeah. I'm a bit disappointed with the result of everything that's happened so far.

Sis you meant this for the HOTD thread? For a sec I thought you were talking about Simone and Rebeca :rip:

• Haha 6

Oh wow simone had a perfect record of golds at worlds so this is surprising 

Well still the first two time aa winner in over half a century 

i was at the water polo games today 

the way i did not understand what was going on 70% of the time but the guys were hot :suburban:

Love me some glass wearing nerdy gymnast, that one Turkey pole vault guy:bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.