Olympic Games Paris 2024

Gwendolyn

6 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

The Olympics X page comments in shambles lmao. 

Why the hell would they even green light that opening ceremony performance? Now it's all boycott this boycott that. :skull: 

Who cares? Stop giving those weirdos attention. We've been doing this for far too long and some people still haven't learned sh+t. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donquizote

• GipJo

• Blade Runner

• Gwendolyn

Caeleb now has 8 gold medals for Olympic :jonny2:

The US absolutely DEMOLISHING Argentina in men's volleyball :WAP:

Team USA beats Argentina :clap3:

Obliterated lmao

Team USA is gonna smoke Serbia tomorrow in Men's Basketball. :skull: 

Canada is doing well right now. 

:clap3: 

Titmus wiping the floor with Ledecky :fan:

The Australian 4x100 free girlies taking the gold for the 4th straight Olympics :clap3:

Paris 2024 her Reputation era, backlash after backlash :ahh:

finally watched some of the highlights and oh lord, they were really on a tight budget :chick3:

US male gymnasts are such a flop :suburban:  :rip:

2 hours ago, Apolonio said:

Why the hell would they even green light that opening ceremony performance? Now it's all boycott this boycott that. :skull: 

Most of those twitter pages are bulit on rage-bait and complaining about how the world's gone 'woke' and get spooked at any showings of minorities, I doubt they gave a **** about the Olympics outside the ceremony anyway :rip: They jump from one event (Eurovision was the last target) to another. 

• Like 1

The opening was the most quintessential French thing to hit the international airwaves in some time.  It was provocative and authentic as hell.  The world glamorizes and fetishizes French artists, culture, philosophy, etc, but when it's time to actually confront people who live like the radicals who created that work, people become uncomfortable and suddenly turn their backs.  Nope!  This is made France important over time, these are the people who continue to make it culturally dominate throughout each century.  And the silver Joan of Ark carrying that spirit of radicalism into the future was a nice touch.  Haters just hate they were confronted with the truth.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Apolonio said:

X page? Enough said. The opening ceremony was fine and it it's job in pissing off these lunatics

10 hours ago, khalyan said:

Speaking of hot men though

Omg :jonnycat:

11 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Yes!

My entire family were confused when we found that out lol, they usually have major sevens tournaments over the course of a weekend so I don't know why they started so early when it doesn't take that long

I guess it's because they need to have the stadium ready for track & field, and they have to get through both mens and womens sevens.

Speaking of sevens rugby players... Antoine Zeghdar

sevens.jpg

Edited by midnightdawn

Born on London 2012, playing on Paris 2024 :deadbanana2:

Which one of you faggits is watching the men's gymnastics at the moment?

Female gymnastics tomorrow.

Thinking Queen Hezly will slay this Olympic :duca:

The only game that matters to gays :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Born on London 2012, playing on Paris 2024 :deadbanana2:

I remember a 12 yr old playing last Olympics too. I was shocked but she killed it :dies:

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

The opening was the most quintessential French thing to hit the international airwaves in some time.  It was provocative and authentic as hell.  The world glamorizes and fetishizes French artists, culture, philosophy, etc, but when it's time to actually confront people who live like the radicals who created that work, people become uncomfortable and suddenly turn their backs.  Nope!  This is made France important over time, these are the people who continue to make it culturally dominate throughout each century.  And the silver Joan of Ark carrying that spirit of radicalism into the future was a nice touch.  Haters just hate they were confronted with the truth.  

No it was just boring 

How ironic that US is doing poorly in shooting category :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Never thought that it is this bad:suburban:

Is the Paris power outage real? i see no major news channels reporting this, only some crazy Christian X accounts are posting about it? Can any French here confirm this?

5 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Female gymnastics tomorrow.

Thinking Queen Hezly will slay this Olympic :duca:

The only game that matters to gays :suburban:

I hope they don't show her dad at all.  

I was so tired of him during Trials. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.