Former rap legend Iggy Azalea releases 2nd farewell song from the cruel music industr

SmittenCake

Iggy Azalea has given fans the permission to unprivate what would have been a single from her untitled, scrapped album that was projected to be released this year. 

the first farewell song:

more insight on her scrapped music:

• Thanks 3

Wow.

I must say, even though I don't stan Iggy, and have her blocked on Twitter, it's so obvious that she's the last female rapper to really have made a shift in the rap and pop ecosystem.

The visuals, the sound, the looks—dare I say, the blueprint? if I did stan, which I don't, I would have also made it clear that she's still the 2nd most successful female rapper (per Wikipedia) (her last album End Of An Era is also the most acclaimed female rapper with a score of A- on Wikipedia)

please dismiss this post. I may be getting a wee bit emotional.

24VT64Q.gif

• Haha 4

*NEW SCRAPPED TRACK FROM THE VAULT* (not worthy of its own thread will just post here)

gnHYmKB.gif

• Haha 1

she's been retiring from the music industry for like, 5 years now :gaycat6: HANG IT UP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Damn...the DC/Bey sample is good as hell. I LOVE IT! Starter Kit is amazing :duca:

I've heard Boss *****, it's kinda giving Trina. 

Live a Little is a mess, it almost sounds like a Change Your Life ROUGH MIX. Wouldn't sound out of place on New Classic 

• Thanks 2

Just now, wulmite said:

she's been retiring from the music industry for like, 5 years now :gaycat6: HANG IT UP

shes officially done this time

her new fanbase consist of str8 crypto bro's who get off to her ***** shaming them 

a commendable work ethic, i guess

24VT64Q.gif

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

As long as you don't stan Iggy all is good

i am a news reporter; i report the news and hot topics

LepnXa0.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i am a news reporter; i report the news and hot topics

LepnXa0.gif

You're doing an amazing job sweetie

• Thanks 2

Former rap WHAT?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

The End of an Era is a classic :clap3:

• Like 1

Now sis... Iggy did serve with her visuals though I can't deny it!

• Like 2

I remember I didn't liked her during the new classics era for some reason but after that when she flopped for some reason I started liked her and I was very rooting for her to be back on charts

• Like 2

Also instead of talking about retiring she should just dropping music casually like before sometimes cuz her music is still good 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Wow.

I must say, even though I don't stan Iggy, and have her blocked on Twitter, it's so obvious that she's the last female rapper to really have made a shift in the rap and pop ecosystem.

The visuals, the sound, the looks—dare I say, the blueprint? if I did stan, which I don't, I would have also made it clear that she's still the 2nd most successful female rapper (per Wikipedia) (her last album End Of An Era is also the most acclaimed female rapper with a score of A- on Wikipedia)

please dismiss this post. I may be getting a wee bit emotional.

24VT64Q.gif

Girl, it's so confusing to be an Iggy stan.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

End of an Era and Money Come were all bops :( 

• Like 1

I am the stripclub ended Nicki before retirement at least :clap3: Iggys biggest strength was always her visuals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Started gagged me when it came out :clap3:

• Like 1

At least she's not leaving us

24VT64Q.gif

I was actually kind of rooting for her to make a bit of a come back, but then she had to go and support Tory Lanez.

These are good though, she knows how to blend rap and pop pretty well, what a stupid way to end your own career though by supporting that pos.

• Like 1

Work is still a stunning pop song.

I never understand how Kream's success didn't translate into her subsequent outputs. She was already independent during Kream right?

Why yall hating on Sip It, such a jam.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, itshyolee said:

Former rap WHAT?

spacer.png

did i stutter?

LepnXa0.gif

6 hours ago, ShadeIena said:

End of an Era and Money Come were all bops :( 

she was truly headed in the right direction 

LepnXa0.gif

4 hours ago, BornUnbroken said:

I was actually kind of rooting for her to make a bit of a come back, but then she had to go and support Tory Lanez.

These are good though, she knows how to blend rap and pop pretty well, what a stupid way to end your own career though by supporting that pos.

yup. really foolish decision. but in her defense she's been friends w him since 2016. all of the rap girls work with the most sleazist men but it shouldn't be normalized or accepted so yeah her lashings for doing THAT = deserved

3 hours ago, charmed23 said:

Work is still a stunning pop song.

I never understand how Kream's success didn't translate into her subsequent outputs. She was already independent during Kream right?

Why yall hating on Sip It, such a jam.

sip it is truly a bop!

it's like she's been announcing her retirement for the last 5 years expecting us to change her mind 😭😭😭

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.