Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

Kesha potentially outstreaming tomorrow is a major moment though. Iconic

• Like 7

too big tbh

OT: where can I see Spotify stats with numbers?

What's Joyride's daily streams yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Nobody wants acoustic from Katy Perry. :rip: She just needed a good pop song that isn't produced by a rapist. But now it's too late. She's OVER.

And the fact that she worked with the rapist for THIS is even worse 

Wow, the general public really did move on😭

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Has there EVER been a bigger f*ck up by a big pop star in the history of pop music for a comeback single? I'm genuinely baffled at the whole thing, what an absolute DISASTER :rip:

Seriously guys, think about it: Katy had developed SO MUCH goodwill over the years, she was getting so many positive viral tweets, there was a real sense of nostalgia for her past work, Teenage Dream is particular was getting really strong streaming numbers. People were truly ROOTING for her to have a comeback.

And what did she decide to do? She voluntarily went back to L*ke when she could've worked with literally anyone else and decided to release an absolutely atrocious song that sound like a literal parody of what people think a "Katy Perry" song sounds like. She entirely brought this on herself when she had a unique chance to have a true commercial comeback after been the butt of the joke for so long. She just needed the right song and the right producer. Instead she did... this.

I still can't believe this is all actually happening, it feels like a fever dream. How can you POSSIBLY mess up a comeback like that when all the stars were so perfectly aligned? :rip:

That's the worst part. People were actually excited for a comeback this time :rip:

• Like 3

110 :rip:

what is going to be more interesting is to see the drops in the coming days :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Nobody wants acoustic from Katy Perry. :rip: She just needed a good pop song that isn't produced by a rapist. But now it's too late. She's OVER.

But some people do want that from her. She should be able to do decent music if it wasn't for some gays in her ear telling her that she needs to ""serve C*UNT!!! yes mother-she dipped her yass cup into the mother lake and the ***** bacteria have her a stomach ache so she took a big **** in the slay toilet" kind of situation. 

But knowing her, an acoustic album from her would be equally cringy, outdated, and lame as this. 

• Haha 11

10 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

US is bad. WW is not good either but more passable considering the playlist reach. #43 without Eminem's album bomb is ok-ish

Timberlake's Selfish opened with 1.7m and that was somehow a decent enough performance to be added to TTH on its second week. So, let's just see how it goes in the next few days I guess? Looking a little bleak (and the other 5 snippets she played all sound dated and weak to me, so that's a major source of concern. She doesn't have a Rain On Me to salvage her Stupid Love)

Charts/Music space wasn't as crowded as they were when JT released selfish.

It is likelier that two songs of Eminem get added than this one getting add. 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's the worst part. People were actually excited for a comeback this time :rip:

Exactly. Things were just so different for her this time after Witness and Smile, people WANTED her to have a comeback. It was LITERALLY impossible to f*ck this up but she somehow did it :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Do we think this panning and flopage is going to affect her American Idol bag when she wants to return?(cause she's probably going back after this). Will they still give her the 25 million after seeing this? 

CACF.gif

Edited by Cleanromantic
  • Like 1

The song ain't charting for a second week for sure but  I wonder if this will even chart for the first week?

I think Youtube views and iChunes downloads will help her spend 1 week in HOT100.

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Even Puntería outstreamed it in the US :deadbanana2:

latin song did that:thing:

• Like 1

2 2m is much more than I expected :clap3:

Wow, so a skit "breaking news" on Eminems albums did more streams than this? Damn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.