• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

4 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gaga will bomb and flop with "Dance In The Shadow Of The Moon" like there's no tomorrow.

So little Monsters need to sit the f**ck down.

Gaga is likely going to underperform but there is NO WAY IN HELL that she will debut with similar numbers to this mess. She's at least going to muster a big enough debut to debut in the top 30 of US spotify like come on :rip: 

This is irredeemably bad. Katy Perry is OFFICIALLY over as a commercial artist all while releasing the most generic soulless music. It's a HORRIBLE situation to be in for an artist. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, monster_enriquer said:

8th day: 988.489 (+36.843):msmarvel:

9th day: 1.047.425 (+58.936):msmarvel:Finally hit 1 million :msmarvel: 
Joyride will out-stream WW today. Organic Smash Joyride did that. :1stplace:

Edited by monster_enriquer
  • Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

This dragging of Katy is becoming unhealthy.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

The fact they teased and then announced this era A FULL MONTH before anything came out. They truly are stuck in the Teenage Dream era :rip:

Katy needed a complete image reset musically. They needed to just hard launch a Spiritual/I'm Still Breathing/Roulette style moody pop song, which is something she excels at; those songs still sound fresh today. A 24 hour notice, some cryptic social media teasers, and drop the song the next day. It might not have done numbers, but it would've done wonders for her image as a pop star. You can almost see the articles now: "Did Anyone Notice Katy Perry Dropped One of the Best Pop Songs of the Year?" She could've ridden that goodwill and released an album full of that style of pop and maybe could've even built a sleeper hit off of something. But the most important part is she would've been taken seriously again, something she hasn't been in almost a decade. 

But no, they used a dated method to launch an awful song. And to top it off with the grossest part of all, she ran back to L*ke the moment she could. At this point, she deserves to flop. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I mean we all knew it was gonna be a catastrophic bomb, the only difference from then to now is that now she deserves it for working with an abuser 

Karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts indeed

• Like 1

double post!

katy flop

Edited by Relampago.
  • Haha 11

31 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Katy needed a complete image reset musically. They needed to just hard launch a Spiritual/I'm Still Breathing/Roulette style moody pop song, which is something she excels at; those songs still sound fresh today. A 24 hour notice, some cryptic social media teasers, and drop the song the next day. It might not have done numbers, but it would've done wonders for her image as a pop star. You can almost see the articles now: "Did Anyone Notice Katy Perry Dropped One of the Best Pop Songs of the Year?" She could've ridden that goodwill and released an album full of that style of pop and maybe could've even built a sleeper hit off of something. But the most important part is she would've been taken seriously again, something she hasn't been in almost a decade. 

But no, they used a dated method to launch an awful song. And to top it off with the grossest part of all, she ran back to L*ke the moment she could. At this point, she deserves to flop. 

And now we have the articles like: "Did Anyone Notice Katy Perry Dropped One of the Worst Songs of the Decade?".

• Haha 3

When are we gonna move to Gimme Gimme?

• Thanks 1

she's over guys can you stop talking

Omg. OMG this is a catastrophic bomb on top of her getting dragged thru the mud in multiple viral tweets. I actually feel really bad at this point. Wow :deadbanana4: we need to stop kicking a dead horse, like it's over…

I don't know why they would push radio but not TTH knowing that it would be a controversial single. They even knew they would have to release a behind the scenes clip explaining why the MV actually makes sense.

It's basically guaranteeing the song to flop after the first week so why not push her debut with more playlisting and TTH?

Edited by fireaero

1 hour ago, Aden said:

No it's not lmao.

Katy isn't some poor innocent pop tart. She partnered with a sexual assaulter out of desperation to get a hit, tried brushing it off with a hyper-sexualized video, and the public saw right through her. On top of that, her fans spent weeks harassing one of that sexual assaulter's most visible victims.

This historic lashing of her and her fans was 100% earned.

:hippo:

My fave would never

6 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Yes. 

Day 2 should be around 1.2M unfiltered (and OUT of Global Spotify).

Hope it's true, shitty song

Her talent is very limited. Her success was based on gimmicks.

Now she needs to show the true colours to prove herself and she failed. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wonder if she's going to do a Bon Appetit/Swish Swish and pivot to the next song straight away

She should drop two singles tbh and see if either of them take off

What do we have for today ladies? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526p7cavo5xm5nweykl2

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

She went from #46 to #55 on the artist chart. Today is going to be fun!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

What do we have for today ladies? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526p7cavo5xm5nweykl2

:ahh::ahh:

Yeah, i can't wait to have today's numbers, it's gonna be fun :fan:

• Haha 1

Omg I didn't think it would do this bad. Like it's catchy and generic I thought it'd debut top 20 or something. She had the potential wtf where was the logic behind this whole rollout?! What a mess…

Spotify is taking so long.

#1 (+57) confirmed? :duca:

20 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gaga will bomb and flop with "Dance In The Shadow Of The Moon" like there's no tomorrow.

So little Monsters need to sit the f**ck down.

You spilled

it already sounds a dated fomo pandering mess 

however, it'll be no where near as bad as whatever this is :toofunny2:

Im surprised this has bad playlisting. ballads usually get horrid curation but this is a 2 min dance bop. Capitol either decides to not waste their money, or Spotify didn't want to promote it. The other option is if they will playlist throughout the week

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Where is today's update? I need a pick-me-up :chick3:

CACF.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.