• killer_rose

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Kinda dgaf about the game... just wanted Lycaeon 

Oh, he is kind of serving. :WAP:
Let me download and try it.

• Like 1

Pass me the clown make up cause i have been lowkey getting into it. I don't really care about the story but i scrumpt at this storyline with Grace being called as single af.

the combat is really fun when it gets going. One thing is it can be kinda hectic with everything looking kinda same nn  i have C1 (or whatever it is in this game) Lycaeon and he really is fun. Right now i'm going Lycaeon (stun), Piper (anomaly) and Corin (Dps). Can easily clear the hard content on story mode and got my S ranks in the first three phases of Shiya Defense. Sexy and confident, i feel.

The TV gameplay is.... what it is. It can be quite boring to navigate (they really didn't have to implement that in Hollow Zero mode, wtf) but i'm kinda glad that this is not another open world Gacha i have to sink my time. Right now i'm just playing this whenever i want fast paced combat without dedicating my time to learning lore, crafting **** etc, and it kinda fulfills that need. 

Edited by yourcloud
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, yourcloud said:

Pass me the clown make up cause i have been lowkey getting into it. I don't really care about the story but i scrumpt at this storyline with Grace being called as single af.

the combat is really fun when it gets going. One thing is it can be kinda hectic with everything looking kinda same nn  i have C1 (or whatever it is in this game) Lycaeon and he really is fun. Right now i'm going Lycaeon (stun), Piper (anomaly) and Corin (Dps). Can easily clear the hard content on story mode and got my S ranks in the first three phases of Shiya Defense. Sexy and confident, i feel.

The TV gameplay is.... what it is. It can be quite boring to navigate (they really didn't have to implement that in Hollow Zero mode, wtf) but i'm kinda glad that this is not another open world Gacha i have to sink my time. Right now i'm just playing this whenever i want fast paced combat without dedicating my time to learning lore, crafting **** etc, and it kinda fulfills that need. 

I didn't like the game after the first two ish hours - I actually uninstalled it. I tried it again after a day and now I'm completely hooked. :)  Once you sort of understand this is isn't genshin or honkai it feels really good.

I could use an S-rank fire character... Please drop randomly when I hit the next standard banner pity.

I got Lycaeon from the beginner's wish and I am using him with Corin and Soukaku. I had my doubts in the first hour but it's actually a cute game. 

I like the chill and funny tone of the story, Billy is hilarious.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Suilen said:

I could use an S-rank fire character... Please drop randomly when I hit the next standard banner pity.

Got Rina's weapon, I guess she's stronger now

p7ayoGP.gif

Pulled Ellen again :gaycat2:

• Like 1

I finished all the available main story, and the stop point is much better than what Genshin and HSR had for their 1.0 versions, though I doubt that the next update will immediately continue the story. I do wonder whether the typical Hoyo cycle will mesh well with the game, but we'll see, there are plenty of systems to expand on.

This game is devouring I'm sorry. It's gonna age gracefully 

• Like 1

Lumina square is sickening..

So other than my main team of Lycaeon - Piper and Corin, i have started to build the opening cast and i really love them. Nicole is kinda carrying these fights. Anby is budget stun agent and Billy brings the personality and meh damage but i love them anyway. 

One thing i love is also character specific quotes when swapping in and out when they are from the same companies. The game has grown on me a lot, and right now it kinda eclipsed WUWA for me. I love how polished to the max, everything is. 

Edited by yourcloud

17 hours ago, £than said:

Soldier 11 ended Flopping Hoe, why?

Both will be ended by Zhu Yuan and Nicole but you're so right :clap3: FRUADEN JOE FAD + FLOP

That one bangboo commission... That was cinema

7U9mmkC.gif

Hollow Zero challenges kind of kicking my ass ngl 

7U9mmkC.gif

4 minutes ago, Legit said:

Hollow Zero challenges kind of kicking my ass ngl 

7U9mmkC.gif

I find it hard to complete the bosses with an S-rank to unlock that secret door, but otherwise I haven't died so far, and I'm still picking whatever Resonia is new to get extra rewards rather than building decks of the same type. I'll try a level 40 run tomorrow, that might end me, though. 

Anyone else find Lycaon's combat style a little wonky? I hate the hold auto attack mechanic :monkey:

2 minutes ago, Legit said:

Anyone else find Lycaon's combat style a little wonky? I hate the hold auto attack mechanic :monkey:

140 more rolls to find out

:suburban:

Anyway, I finally built Ellen to a playable state, and she tears. She was a big help in Hollow Zero: Abandoned Building, unstoppable with almost all Ice Resonia collected.

4 minutes ago, Suilen said:

140 more rolls to find out

:suburban:

Anyway, I finally built Ellen to a playable state, and she tears. She was a big help in Hollow Zero: Abandoned Building, unstoppable with almost all Ice Resonia collected.

Same, I'm just basing my opinion off the character demo — I'll also be choosing him for my ice team. :chick1:

She's really good. I find Ellen + Soukaku are insane together. My 2nd team choice for Shiyu is Anton + Anby + (Rina at some point…) 

• Like 1

I lost Ellen to Koleda. :gaycat7:

28 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I lost Ellen to Koleda. :gaycat7:

Had I gotten Koleda I would've focused on a fire team because you get Ben Bigger for free! This is me being positive … :) 

Just now, Legit said:

Had I gotten Koleda I would've focused on a fire team because you get Ben Bigger for free! 

I will try to get Ellen in the next 3 days, I want to replace Corin in my ice team.

Your advice makes sense, I will do just that!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Legit said:

Same, I'm just basing my opinion off the character demo — I'll also be choosing him for my ice team. :chick1:

She's really good. I find Ellen + Soukaku are insane together. My 2nd team choice for Shiyu is Anton + Anby + (Rina at some point…) 

I have 5 units built for now, but I'll wait until I get either Zhu Yuan or a new 5* before setting up the 6th one. In a worst-case scenario where I get a Rina dupe, I'll focus on Piper, I guess.

Broke as Nicole after getting two agents to lvl. 50

g2.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.