Taylor Swift is the 8th best guitarist as per Guitar.com

Rv1709

piss them off for me guitarist queen :clap3:

The constant praise she receives for the absolute bare minimum is so wild 

She can play the guitar, but she's nowhere near a good guitarist let alone one of the greatest bffr :suburban:

4 hours ago, mellenthin said:

Worst part is, I've seen Swifties feel anything but second hand embarrassment about this. :rip:

I mean

when even Swifties are wondering wtf is going on?

u can really see how these publications drop her name just for the engagement..

5 hours ago, PennywiseTheClown said:

The sad part is the guitar community actually liked Taylor for introducing the guitar to other demographics

this made me scream bc what are the other demographics that hadn't been introduced to a guitar? :dies:

I mean, this is quite clearly just a popularity contest. There's at most like three people on there that belongs anywhere near such a list and probably only one that truly does.

2 hours ago, fentypark said:

this made me scream bc what are the other demographics that hadn't been introduced to a guitar? :dies:

I meant inspire to pick up playing. Unfortunately nowadays not a lot of young kids (especially girls) start playing because of people like Billy Gibbons, Slash, Hendrix or Paul Stanley bc they simply don't know about all those players and their work. For many young people Taylor is the gateway into the world of guitar 

:bibliahh:

How the fuh is Tori Kelly not on this list?

Oop, not Taylor switching TS12 to an all guitar songwriter album now. 

Her power that make Atrl cares about this random list lol. No wonder why they keep putting her name on every thing.

• Thumbs Down 1

Coming for John's neck oh wow

Queen

18 hours ago, Juanny said:

She just strums basic chords tbh, nothing special.

Correct. And I find this thread USELESS but a drag fest to Taylor, considering the source and the OP.

21 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

What in the world...
I guess she's also a top 3 vocalist now.

Wasn't she on that Rolling Stone list of best singers while Celine was N/A

On 7/13/2024 at 2:01 AM, Patient Zero said:

What in the world...
I guess she's also a top 3 vocalist now.

How else could she sing 45 songs in her eras tour shows, night after night, without being one of the world's top vocalists? 

:celestial3:

Edited by Letemtalk
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Letemtalk said:

How else could sing 45 songs in her eras tour shows, night after night, without being one of the world's top vocalists?

Girl she's only straining ears during her show, not her vocal cords. Don't act like she wouldn't PASS OUT and have permanent vocal cord damage after even trying to sing ONE Whitney Houston song.

The songs Taylor sings are engineered to hell and back to fit her lack of vocal range. Anyone can sing those songs 365/24/7 

• Like 1

IMAGINE HAVING THIS LEVEL OF DELUSION :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.