PokéRate 6: Kalos ⚜️ 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲

Curaga

#45 | Skrelp | 6.319

NgHZZKq.png

a5831dfeaff7f12bfd026c02c38a0e84735c6290a4f73e50c123efcdb24c2893e8adf9d673be888b

10s: AbeHicks, BambiStar, Chiidish, Conker, Dark Miracles, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Nico Robin, poki, sunbathinganimal, Touch Pass

1s: coolcristobal, elevate, Norte, queenp, Sawk

3ani__690__xy.gif3ani_-S_690__xy.gif

AbeHicks: This one was revealed early when they were promoting the games and it restored my faith in the franchise. Water / poison types just hit different.

BambiStar: You know Horsea was mad af

Conker: I know, I know she's got a scruffy looking face but, I'm used to it. Don't remind me of the Dive HM in Gen 3 shenanigans. And are we forgetting Gen 3 had flop water types like Carvanha, Sharpedo, Clamperl, Azurill, Luvdisc, Barboach, Corphish and Feebas? 

Konril: Drugged up Horsea.

Nico Robin: Underrated legend that ATRL propably won't appreciate enough

Red LightHelp why does it look so drained of life. The under-eye bags. It's giving Dan Gheesling

SubomieHorsea after the comedown.

Suilen: a sleep-deprived Horsea

sunbathinganimalhorsea from Seine

• Like 7

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

Robbed. 

• Like 3

Oh good, nothing of value has been lost so far :beach: though value was already scarce in this dex

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

#44 | Boo Boo Keys 5c58adbe6904f9dfa8df379a4bd7dd3add56483f.jpg | 6.383

o3reQPQ.png

c9def333d619759c4b1e27a689bf649f3568792d8a7b14d8ca84d81913c7a5634ec5fbc87f9b04d4

10s: Album Leak, artc0cx, Bartender, Chiidish, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Norte, Rabbit, Subomie

1s: coolcristobal, Curaga, elevate, gardendreams, Losing my ground, Ohno

3ani__707__xy.gif3ani_-S_707__xy.gif

AbeHicks: As a principle I don't really like object based pokemon but this was so fun in battles. Swagger + thunder wave + foul play, I remember it did serious damage.

artc0cx: I remember using her in Showdown when XY came out and this people with full dragon teams didn't know what to do against her, dragonslayer queen

Conker: I barely remember this thing. I think Klefki caused Serena to lose a Pokémon Contest and Serena lost in defeat and in sorrow, had to cut her hair? That's not right for Klefki to do that.

Ewan Chaos: Both overhated and so overpraised AND it's always from the ******* who cry about the ice cream Pokemon like... The keys are a slay to you but the ice cream isn't? It's giving toddler.

Konril

memeboy: love the concept

Nico Robin: Was disappointed this was a one stage

Ohno: should we do a little key? should we have a little line? 

Red Light: Somebody is seriously trolling her bulbapedia page saying "Its general shape resembles a music clef, and the keyhole shape mouth may be inspired by a clef lip" sjksahkfdsgkhfdjkhkl

Subomie: Actually avant-garde genius. One of the only times this gen does something really cute and clever, and somehow it's considered bad by the fandom? Dumbasses.

Suilen: my keychain is better and has yaoi

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 7

AbeHicks: Water / poison types just hit different.

As the resident Tentacruel stan, you SPILLED!

Cute Pokemon, OK with this placement :-* Putting her in the masculine game and not the one with the Fairy legendary was homophobic though

• Like 1

Klefki legend

coolcristobal, Curaga, elevate, gardendreams, Losing my ground, Ohno losers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meh :michael:

6 minutes ago, Curaga said:

#45 | Skrelp | 6.319

NgHZZKq.png

a5831dfeaff7f12bfd026c02c38a0e84735c6290a4f73e50c123efcdb24c2893e8adf9d673be888b

10s: AbeHicks, BambiStar, Chiidish, Conker, Dark Miracles, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Nico Robin, poki, sunbathinganimal, Touch Pass

1s: coolcristobal, elevate, Norte, queenp, Sawk

3ani__690__xy.gif3ani_-S_690__xy.gif

AbeHicks: This one was revealed early when they were promoting the games and it restored my faith in the franchise. Water / poison types just hit different.

BambiStar: You know Horsea was mad af

Conker: I know, I know she's got a scruffy looking face but, I'm used to it. Don't remind me of the Dive HM in Gen 3 shenanigans. And are we forgetting Gen 3 had flop water types like Carvanha, Sharpedo, Clamperl, Azurill, Luvdisc, Barboach, Corphish and Feebas? 

Konril: Drugged up Horsea.

Nico Robin: Underrated legend that ATRL propably won't appreciate enough

Red LightHelp why does it look so drained of life. The under-eye bags. It's giving Dan Gheesling

SubomieHorsea after the comedown.

Suilen: a sleep-deprived Horsea

sunbathinganimalhorsea from Seine

Imma be fr, I gave her a 1 cuz I didn't even remember what she looked like :deadbanana4:

never mind, we've just witnessed regicide

Rest in power, Klefking :dancehall:

Get rid of a Mega next.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sawk said:

Pls not Braixen out next :rip:

:suburban:

#43 | Braixen | 6.394

1eBz4ug.png

85f84da58e39f9b314e66814b7462eb8066357c7

10s: Bartender, Chiidish, Gourgeist, Lord Gaga, Norte, poki, queenp, SlowGinFizzzz

1s: Album Leak, coolcristobal, FallenFroot, Magickarp, Red Light, Subomie, Touch Pass

3ani__654__xy.gif3ani_-S_654__xy.gif

artc0cx: this is a serve, imagine if next evo wasn't bipedal

BambiStar: Won't yuck people's yiff… actually I will y'all are weird

Chiidish: anime serve 

Conker: A furry brought to life. She's fine with me.

elevate: (Gay, obviously).

FallenFroot: Another ugly middle-evo of a starter.

Konril: Delphox wishes she has the magical girl cunty prowess.

330.gif

Nico Robin: Nah they kinda messed this up tbh but I like that they give her a wand

Red Light: Activates my internalized homophobia idk why

Subomie: Get them ears cleaned out, rat.

sunbathinganimal: i know she stans Lana

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

She did her line proud, slaying the lesser uggos in Pokken for years :clap3:

maxresdefault.jpg

HOW IS THE WHOLE FENNEKIN LINE OUT ALREADY!,!?!? :ghostface:

Edited by Sawk
typo

the back to back punches :'(

Ewan Chaos: Both overhated and so overpraised AND it's always from the ******* who cry about the ice cream Pokemon like... The keys are a slay to you but the ice cream isn't? It's giving toddler.

love you sis but I don't get this argument. klefki is an object mon but it's also a fairy, you know, a literal mystical, fantasy being. the ice cream cone is literally just ice... come to life? makes no ******* sense (same thing with that dumb ice mirror from the same gen). even stuff like the magnemite line can be given a pass because of the magnetic properties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The little Fennickers getting confident after the past 3 updates and ALL THREE of them leaving in the same update :rip:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Ewan Chaos said:

The little Fennickers getting confident after the past 3 updates and ALL THREE of them leaving in the same update :rip:

it was bad for us 

vd9elj9x619a1.gif

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, AMIT said:

love you sis but I don't get this argument. klefki is an object mon but it's also a fairy, you know, a literal mystical, fantasy being. the ice cream cone is literally just ice... come to life? makes no ******* sense (same thing with that dumb ice mirror from the same gen). even stuff like the magnemite line can be given a pass because of the magnetic properties.

inchresting, honestly I never thought about it that way. I entirely suspend my disbelief on magical vs non-magical aspects in a game like this because they're all just fictional animals anyway which is why I almost always lump all object-mon in the same bucket. You right tho!

• Like 1

#42 | Amaura | 6.394

4kmilGf.png

e6c4c18d17cca786050e3489dac54c9520c55fbb0a9c0817798380d2172cda971be6fc486fa646c6

10s: Bartender, Chiidish, gardendreams, Gourgeist, Lord Gaga, Losing my ground, poki, queenp, Touch Pass

1s: Album Leak, coolcristobal, Magickarp, Norte, Rence

3ani__698__xy.gif3ani_-S_698__xy.gif

BambiStar: Cute design even if the eyes are a bit Damn Girl We See Em

Conker: Basically just Lapras and given legs.

KonrilDo know I'm 4x weak to Fighting, lover?

Do you wanna peek the 4x week to Steel cover?

Do you wanna see the girl

Who is named AMAURA, behind AMAURA?

memeboy: so cute!

Nico Robin: Meh. She has cute colors

Subomie: Who let his baby be so damn cunty?

sunbathinganimalit's giving my little pony

• Thanks 2

and Vivillon still in, i mean i like it but not higher than the Fennekin line :skull:

• Like 2

i love the Amaura line, shame in game is ******* terrible

Kii and the whole foxes line being out lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.