PokéRate 6: Kalos ⚜️ 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲

Curaga

The botched rhinoplasty... whatever cuteness the original had is gone.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

As long as Delphox goes out before any others in her line I'll be fine, but Frogadier before Croakie is a crime 

Had no idea it went to pure Steel type for the Mega :thing: anyways overdesigned, surprise!

Good stuff today.

@Chiidish Good job joining the ranks with me and putting a rest to all of the Mega Evolutions and giving them mostly a 1. I did too. 

LOVED using M-Aggron in UU back in the day. Nothing more satisfying than annihilating every Sylveon and Florges with a 1000-lb Heavy Slam AHHHH we loved to see it :jonny2:

Froakie is worse but I don't care enough to be mad about it LOL agree that Delhag needs to get put to sleep next though

Mega Aggron yeah boo, goodbye

• Like 1

Whew!

Lots of reveals today.

Thanks to everyone who was here! 

(Hope the Euro girlies won't be too upset 

waking up to this many new pages... :rip:

UBGLKXk.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Huge dump of Megas today thank God and yet there's still so many Mega chops left :rogue:

Just now, BambiStar said:

Huge dump of Megas today thank God and yet there's still so many Mega chops left :rogue:

Yeah that's why I figured it was ok for me to go ahead and just dump them all now—idk if anyone gaf :skull:

But again, thank you all for being here tonight :gaycat4: It's always a good time. Good night!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hoopa and Hoopa-Unbound should've been rated separately. :coffee2:

I want to stick my hand inside Hoopa Unbound's 10/10 hole, while the little Hoopa can go die in a fire. Hoopa Unbound is legitimately so cool.

And ya'll did Mega Slowbro so dirty. He is so cute and goofy, how can you hate him!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Two 1s that happen to be for Megas still in

ovNCIxA.jpeg

The Mega massacre... Well, that's what this region is known anyway.

Good thing I was asleep for this round because... No one cares about Megas. :gaycat:

not gonna lie. i am surprised by some of the results 

How I slept tonight knowing nothing of value was lost

Cat Sleep GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don't really care about Megan's and where they place as long as Mega-Godasaur and Mega-Ampharos place above Payolazard X 

Edited by Chiidish

I wasn't here during the rating but thanks for hosting. It was very fun :clap3: 

I'm kinda shocked about M- Pinsir and Heracross though. They are both legendary evos. 

and i just realised that M Tyranitar really looks more like Pupitars evo than the regular Tyranitar. Its like Pupitars face grew on his stomach and evolved into it. 

4 hours ago, Curaga said:

#89 | Mega Slowbro | 5.149

ZiZG9fz.png

a4f73e50c123efcdb24c2893e8adf9d673be888bffa72a1e13446b68b7153ec986158ee19312ba4e

10s: Album Leak, BambiStar, Chiidish, FallenFroot, gardendreams, Gourgeist, Rabbit, sunbathinganimal

1s: Conker, Curaga, elevate, Losing my ground, Norte, poki, Subomie, Touch Pass

3ani__080-mega__oras.gif3ani_-S_080-mega__oras.gif

artc0cx: downgrade 9

BambiStar: Biased 10 idc Slowgoat

Konril: Goofy ass mofo. #Justice4MegaSlowking

d6u4bi0-98b945ea-d23d-4ea5-9e03-d780fc571690.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UxMmNlZTdlLTkxYzItNGE5MC05NDZlLWY4NzYxNzY0OWYxZVwvZDZ1NGJpMC05OGI5NDVlYS1kMjNkLTRlYTUtOWUwMy1kNzgwZmM1NzE2OTAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dzPmcdrwRaoqWIA64J0XG4KH8JSsg4k7A3SEtnKTKcU

memeboy: WTF

SubomieThey were going for comedy, but I'm not laughing.

Suilen: this looks stupid

sunbathinganimalijbol I love this stupid thing

UnusualBoyI love Slowbro but its mega is very dumb looking, huge defense tho.

#87 | Mega Charizard Y | 5.192

fuL4cBK.png

85f84da58e39f9b314e66814b7462eb8066357c7a15cafa1b67edb7a567f28f96a9775ad081a63cd

11s: @poki

10s: Curaga, Nico Robin, Rabbit, SlowGinFizzzz, Touch Pass

1s: AMIT, AbeHicks, artc0cx, BambiStar, Bartender, Chiidish, Conker, coolcristobal, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Norte, Rence, Suilen

3ani__006-mega-y__xy.gif3ani_-S_006-mega-y__xy.gif

AbeHicks: Ok now this design is a slay, that is a fact but even 1 point is too generous for charizard.

artc0cx: giving this a 1 just so the better version can win

BambiStar: Couldn't think of a design for Mega Flygon and yet this happened

Conker: IT'S JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE. A LITTLE TOO WRONG. AND I CAN'T WAIT. BUT YOU KNOW. ALL THE RIGHT THINGS TO SAY. YOU KNOW IT'S JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE.

Ewan Chaos: And to counteract my high score for X, delete this useless Mega NOW!

Konril: The insecure one in the Charizard family with the Ozempic addiction.

poki

Red Light: Why tf does Charizard get two? Stupid *****

Rigalo: she's underrated…

Subomie: Better than the regular form honestly.

Suilen: no [2]

UnusualBoySuch a serve, the slimmer design suits it so well.

#86 | Mega Heracross | 5.245

dqIgVLn.png

fc1ea003c223a3727ba3a29d1811c1e0b06b0e79e8f2b97aff350b10407eb6496e269d1e9b4bcbec

10s: Chiidish, Funnyfatty, poki

1s: artc0cx, Conker, elevate, Heldenzeit, Magickarp

3ani__214-mega__xy.gif3ani_-S_214-mega__xy.gif

artc0cx: downgrade 3

BambiStar: Look how they massacred my boy

Konril: The Gaga nose is played out but screw it, we are adding another one in the Gaga-Pokémon Cinematic Noseniverse.

SubomieOk, turning him into a different type of beetle was kind cool actually.

Suilen: it looks stupid now

sunbathinganimaldef not my fave but a perfect example of a mega done right, actually taking the design in an interesting new direction

UnusualBoyLove how Heracross when from being a goliath beetle to a Hercules.

tasteless **** :coffee2:

Charizard Y > regular Charizard > Gigantamax > ugly X

:gaycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my euro ass was sleeping but anyway..nothing i care that much about

i'll be forever a Zard fan but that mega will never get my support :coffee2: (glad it got 2 megas tho, just to get the haters more pissed)

Frogadier is a king tho, should be higher

Edited by queenp

Welp dont care about a bunch of them, ugly Heatran cousin is out so thats good. 

I agree we should've voted hoppa unboud separately (if you havent played Pokemon Unbound you should) 

I always remembered the megas being dope but cant believe we had so many misses, its like they were running out of time and just exaggerated their features

We're almost done with the spikey megas tho, inb4 houndoom and scizor are next.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

I'm genuinely surprised that Mega Medicham is still in this. Kudos to you guys for keeping her still in. 

It's like were all combatants going to war here in these rates. Hope more of the Mega Evolutions leave, sooner rather than later. 

Guess who got approved to leave work early today :WAP:

But I'll have to do the reveals an hour later than normal, 4 p.m. EST. Yesterday, when I had to leave at that time, it seemed we had a pretty good audience though. I'll plan to tag everyone 20 min beforehand :chick1:

• Like 1

Hoopa deserved better, it's such a cool concept and I quite like the design too (both forms). Loved ha in Super Mystery Dungeon. :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.