• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

You've been saving my avis (which is a totally healthy behavior) but can't have a look down this subforum and see a rate opened by Conker and other signs that it's a separate person. Anyway, unlike the sweet Curaga, I'm not so gracious, so if you keep those personal attacks coming, you might want to sit the next rate out.

• Thanks 1

This rate was for sure fun! Thank you for hosting :hughard: 

My 11 made it top 10 and Dragalge winning is for sure a win! 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Suilen said:

You've been saving my avis (which is a totally healthy behavior) but can't have a look down this subforum and see a rate opened by Conker and other signs that it's a separate person. Anyway, unlike the sweet Curaga, I'm not so gracious, so if you keep those personal attacks coming, you might want to sit the next rate out.

A simple google of "ATRL Suilen" has your avis, but just like your claims against me, your defence is completely unrelated to the actual accusation. Maybe u are the one that needs to look at Poki's old posts and see they are the same person, becuase unlike u, some of us were there before he made Conker. Oh & I told u days ago I had 0 intention of participating anyway.

I've been following Conker on Twitter for a couple years now, he's a real, seperate person :rip:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

But the G2 & G3 rate hosts who just happen to give their 3rd place a 0/1, and the 1st place a 10/11 and the scores are separated by 0.02?

Lol!

-Kesha. 

Yah it was sooo close! Don't think it'll ever be that close again. In poki's rate I gave Milotic a 1 & Sableye a 10 so bumping those scores up/down a single digit when re-doing them isn't much of a stretch. Sableye is a Top 2 Hoenn mon for me and Top 10 fave of all time actually. Got little sabotage and is well-liked enough to catch an above average score from most so she won. Crazy right! Hosts who's faves end up winning are so blessed sorry you couldn't experience that like us :'(

Dreams of #1 last forever it's the only way to make you feel better

-Rachel Stevens.

Cute rate :clap3: I was ignoring it for a couple of days, but this was fun :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.