• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• PaloSanto

• Junlin

• MusicIsMyMaster

Can any insider spill it a bit 

On 7/11/2024 at 1:44 PM, _Fey said:

I don't mind this because I loved Tension, but they abandoned the era months ago :deadbanana:

Like it better come with a tour announcement or something because it feels so weird to randomly push the album again.

I'm guessing she wanted to focus all her attention to make Padam as big as possible so it would get recognised, and it did. So mission completed. 

But yeah, the era has been a mess. But they've been really good with managing her until she had a moderate hit and then they panicked :rip: 

This is probably going to be like Disco's Guest List and just have the Orville and Bebe/Tove collabs tacked on (plus Heavenly Body and Drum). She already had a lot of accomplishments from this era (Padam, the residency, relative critical and commercial success for the album). For a legend into her 16th era, and into her 50s...she did amazing. 

Let's get KM17 next year, please!

• Like 1

Heavenly Body is too damn good to be trapped in Limbo. I wonder how the Jax Jones song is gonna sound, hopefully it's not like his remix of Love Machine by Girls Aloud

• Like 3

If this release is similar to the Disco Guest List edition I'm gonna be pissed. There's so many good unreleased songs from the Tension sessions that deserve to be released. Water, To Be In Love, Hello, and Running are all too good to be rotting in the Kylie vaults forever. 

• Like 1

We know at least one new song is going to be on it (the one teased at BST before On a Night Like This), MOM also seems to be part of this package so with Heavenly Body + Drum, I think we'll get one song from the vault too.

I hope they properly mix Heavenly Body cause that song deserved to be a single and not a damn online exclusive badly mix bonus for a week LOL

The tracklist going around, idk if anyone can confirm @RideOrDie @BlackoutZone

Disc 1:
1 Padam Padam
2 Hold On To Now
3 Things We Do For Love
4 Tension
5 One More Time
6 You Still Get Me High
7 Hands
8 Green Light
9 Vegas High
10 10 Out Of 10 (feat. Kylie Minogue) - Oliver Heldens 
11 Story
12 Love Train
13 Just Imagine
14 Somebody To Love

Disc 2: 
1 My Oh My (with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)
2 Good As Gone
3 Dance Alone (Sia & Kylie Minogue)
4 Midnight Ride (Orville Peck & Kylie Minogue & Diplo)
5 In The Night (feat. Kylie Minogue) - New Kids on the Block
6 Heavenly Body
7 Drum
8 Running
9 Padam Padam (Jax Jones Remix)
10 Padam Padam (HAAi Remix)
11 Tension (Chromeo Remix)
12 Hold On To Now (Trance Wax Remix)
13 Dance Alone (Sia & Kylie Minogue) [Ofenbach Remix]
14 Midnight Ride (Orville Peck & Kylie Minogue & Diplo) [SOFI TUKKER Remix]
15 My Oh My (with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo) [Initial Talk Remix]
16 Good As Gone
 (Steve Anderson Mix)

Disc 3: 
1 Light Years [Live from Voltaire]
2 Your Disco Needs You [Live from Voltaire]
3 Come Into My World [Live from Voltaire]
4 Vegas High [Live from Voltaire]
5 In Your Eyes [Live from Voltaire]
6 Get Outta My Way [Live from Voltaire]
7 Tension [Live from Voltaire]
8 Slow [Live from Voltaire]
9 Hold On To Now [Live from Voltaire]
10 Can't Help Falling In Love [Live from Voltaire]
11 Confide in Me [Live from Voltaire]
12 Magic (Interlude) [Live from Voltaire]
13 Spinning Around [Live from Voltaire]
14 The Loco-motion [Live from Voltaire]
15 All the Lovers [Live from Voltaire]
16 Padam Padam [Live from Voltaire]
17 Can't Get You Out of My Head [Live from Voltaire]
18 Love at First Sight [Live from Voltaire]

Edited by bitchfit

this is a terrible tracklist...

more or less two new tracks

Fingers crossed it's not real (although I fear it is).

too many amazing unreleased tracks being wasted….again.

Hello, Talk To You Body, Running, Unlimited Love, Drum, Heavenly Body, More Than A Feeling, When You Love Someone and Tears Of Joy should have all made the main first release.

Winter and a Jessie Ware co-wrote should have made the reissue.

Edited by MikeS88

3 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

this is a terrible tracklist...

more or less two new tracks

If the new album is next year that's probably best. Keep the good stuff mother

Hello being saved for a next album would be good as well, if it goes the same vibe of padam padam/tension.

The Voltaire audio recording would be a nice surprise tho.

I would rather have the final mixed versions of "Love Unlimited" (AKA "To be in Love"), "Water", "More than a Feeling" and "Puppet On A String" on CD instead of those (mostly awful) collaborations and would prefer "An Audience with Kylie" on Blu-Ray rather than anything connected to the Vegas residency which means nothing to so many outside North America.

If she wanted focus on that internationally then "Vegas High" would already have been a single when it was happening to give it promo and push tickets. I'm also suspicious that whoever put that track-list together has not placed "Heavenly Body" and "Drum" as the final two tracks from CD 1.

This may have dated somewhat in the last few weeks but I still prefer it:

MlOZ5Xn.png

Edited by Dante Silva

really curious to see whats this gonna turn into. REALLY NEED A NEW COVER PHOTO

1 hour ago, bitchfit said:

I fear this might be real...  

I never minded Disco Guest Edition because we got 3 new tracks (which let's be honest, it's usually always been the case whenever artits used to rerelease albums, like GGGB) and the inclusion of the Infinite Disco was a nice touch (also, I had not purchased the original album).

This one however... it kind of me irks me when artists include their feats on reissues. "Dance Alone" and "Midnight Ride" have no business in this repackage. Very few cases it makes sense (like both artists actually being co-lead, or the theme of the album or both artists' albums coming around the same time). Or maybe the issue is that she has so many good outtakes from this album that it would make more sense to make a side B rather than an a "complete era edition".

Anyways, MOM is a bop and I am happy she keeps feeding us until new album and new tour next year :hippo:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bitchfit said:

It's so bad it might be real :deadbanana4:

happy for Running if true, but To Be In Love/Unlimited Love is RIGHT. THERE. :rip:

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I would rather have the final mixed versions of "Love Unlimited" (AKA "To be in Love"), "Water", "More than a Feeling" and "Puppet On A String" on CD instead of those (mostly awful) collaborations and would prefer "An Audience with Kylie" on Blu-Ray rather than anything connected to the Vegas residency which means nothing to so many outside North America.

If she wanted focus on that internationally then "Vegas High" would already have been a single when it was happening to give it promo and push tickets. I'm also suspicious that whoever put that track-list together has not placed "Heavenly Body" and "Drum" as the final two tracks from CD 1.

This may have dated somewhat in the last few weeks but I still prefer it:

MlOZ5Xn.png

where did this tracklist come from?

34 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

really curious to see whats this gonna turn into. REALLY NEED A NEW COVER PHOTO

It's a purple version of the main one apparently :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

where did this tracklist come from?

It's mine from a few weeks ago.

Vegas live? It doesn't make sense. :rip:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Vegas live? It doesn't make sense. :rip:

why not?

Kylie's live albums are great and im kinda here for a live album from Vegas :emofish:

57 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

She does live albums for all her shows, why wouldn't Vegas get one? An Audience With just used all the Vegas arrangements anyway.

13 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

It's a purple version of the main one apparently :deadbanana4:

The one posted on SayHey is literally just a cropped version of her BST Hyde Park poster, which is making me believe it's fake.

I mean I know her team are lazy, but surely not…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.