Kylie Minogue - 'Tension (Special Edition)'

Popboi.

Normally I would be opposed to this but the Bebe/Tove song is very mediocre and Rita Ora-coded and I would not want THAT to be a real lead single

So, we'll take it and we'll be listening (once)

299229dc3f6ccf6fbe96b87c3d01049b384dcc67.gifv

• Haha 7

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• PaloSanto

• Junlin

• MusicIsMyMaster

The best thing this re-issue can give us is Heavenly Body FINALLY being on streaming platforms. It's the best song of the record and it's not even on it...

• Like 4

Well at least it's an excuse to listen to the album again after not touching it for a year lol

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Normally I would be opposed to this but the Bebe/Tove song is very mediocre and Rita Ora-coded and I would not want THAT to be a real lead single

So, we'll take it and we'll be listening (once)

She kept all the Tension imagery and fonts on her socials and website so we can breathe a little that this is NOT an album lead single

299229dc3f6ccf6fbe96b87c3d01049b384dcc67

12 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

She kept all the Tension imagery and fonts on her socials and website so we can breathe a little that this is NOT an album lead single

299229dc3f6ccf6fbe96b87c3d01049b384dcc67

which is smart because this year is crowded as hell

We need the lead right before Summer '25 when all the other girls have come and gone and we need it to be edgy, hot, fresh, not Radio 2 approved and solo. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Truth Teller said:

which is smart because this year is crowded as hell

We need the lead right before Summer '25 when all the other girls have come and gone and we need it to be edgy, hot, fresh, not Radio 2 approved and solo. 

I think she'll start 2025 right off with the lead like she did with Golden and tour in the late spring after the album.

All these collabs she did lately sucked real hard! She needs to release a new solo album 

I love Kylie... but who asked for this?

If this is going to become the norm doing extended mixes and guest list editions.. then next time I may wait and just buy the whole package a year later... 

I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) new cover, and the final tracklist of this version of the album, but honestly... fans don't want this.. release a new album and tour dates and off we go! 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Paddy said:

I love Kylie... but who asked for this?

If this is going to become the norm doing extended mixes and guest list editions.. then next time I may wait and just buy the whole package a year later... 

I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) new cover, and the final tracklist of this version of the album, but honestly... fans don't want this.. release a new album and tour dates and off we go! 

haha exactly, plsu the regular album will have gone down in price too lol

Makes sense, release this re-issue, promote it through till the end of the year then launch a new era next summer with a tour announcement. 

she seems to be recording a lot so I do suspect the next album next year 

13 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Makes sense, release this re-issue, promote it through till the end of the year then launch a new era next summer with a tour announcement. 

i think it's been for the reissue so if she's touring next year, it will be probably with Tension

I've never understood why Kylie fans gravitate more toward Heavenly Body. It's cute, but Drum is amazing and so different than anything she's done before. Definitely one of the best songs off the album imo. 

• Like 4

I'm glad that MOM is not apiary of the new album… (10/10)

1 minute ago, dzwiekolubny said:

i think it's been for the reissue so if she's touring next year, it will be probably with Tension

I don't think she'll do a tour for tension because that would've been announced by now, it makes more sense to do a kinda Sweetener tour where she uses that tour to promote TUN/Sweetener but with Kylie be a Tension/new album tour  

idk

This was released at the same time as the standard in the UK last year.

YES :jonny: I've been waiting for this for so long, give us more classics Kylie :gayliecat1:

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I've never understood why Kylie fans gravitate more toward Heavenly Body. It's cute, but Drum is amazing and so different than anything she's done before. Definitely one of the best songs off the album imo. 

Drum is my favorite kylie song this decade

• Like 3

they let the era die in september when they dropped the album and she went to vegas (not even filming a tour video for vegas high :rip:) so what is this henny... MOM is a mindless forgettable, overproduced bop SO at least give us heavenly body and unlimited love and drum on streaming... otherwise it's very unnecessary.

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

8 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Drum is my favorite kylie song this decade

Opened the thread to Drum praise and I can stand it! I'd love a slightly left-of-center sound like this for KM17

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

She didn't even promote Tension past rerelease week. If she promotes this more with middling collaborations vs. the solid af album released last year. We-

Looking back, she/her team should have followed up Padam Padam with Vegas High as single 2, since she was touring in Vegas especially. 

While I do love Tension the song, it could have been the 3rd single. 

• Thanks 1

I didnt posted. Under spoiler tag in case thats actually the cover :redface:

Spoiler

i don't like that cover! lol 

20 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I didnt posted. Under spoiler tag in case thats actually the cover :redface:

Hide contents

That's not the cover

2 hours ago, Charmed Life said:

This was released at the same time as the standard in the UK last year.

This is not the original deluxe

To Be In Love NEEDS to be officially released. It's way too good to end up being a leftover.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.