Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

Gimme Gimme has the chance to be a hit (since there's a big collab for the US at least) but we have not to understimate I'm His He's Mine... it has a famous sample (and it could work if it reaches the right audience and it's interpolated well in the song) and also has a trending collab too (I mean, Doechii is getting the streams in US)

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

Idk anymore what's going on with these singles smh. Even a neutral song like Lifetimes gets randos out of the woodwork to just hate who don't even listen to Katy Perry like that

I'll just enjoy the album and support quietly in the background ig

• Like 1

in another life 143 is a party album created by Katy with her previous collaborators Alesso, Zedd, Calvin Harris, Timbaland, with the productions from Max Martin, Ilya and Cirkut, and songwriting support from Bonnie McKee and Henry Walter :monkey: 

Edited by halcyonday
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

in another life 143 is a party album created by Katy with her previous collaborators Alesso, Zedd, Calvin Harris, Timbaland, with the productions from Max Martin, Ilya and Cirkut, and songwriting support from Bonnie McKee and Henry Walter :monkey: 

Now that would have been an absolute serve, but I don't think we should kick out Stargate or Vaughn Oliver.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

In our reality it will be a panned record with a few decent club tracks. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, oneoftheboys said:

Gimme Gimme has the chance to be a hit (since there's a big collab for the US at least) but we have not to understimate I'm His He's Mine... it has a famous sample (and it could work if it reaches the right audience and it's interpolated well in the song) and also has a trending collab too (I mean, Doechii is getting the streams in US)

she has no chance. and i don't mean that in a shady way. but the damage is done and the public have already decided the narrative for this era. her best chance is rebounding next year with a "katy was done so dirty! this song was a bop!" type of moment 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Saint James said:

she has no chance. and i don't mean that in a shady way. but the damage is done and the public have already decided the narrative for this era. her best chance is rebounding next year with a "katy was done so dirty! this song was a bop!" type of moment 

she needs to come back with her Gimme More/Look What You Made Me Do :clack:

• Like 2

When I'm gone should have been a bonus track because it's better than anything she's put out so far lol

this wouldve been atleast a cute hit for her if this was a lead imo

3 minutes ago, Cesar said:

this wouldve been atleast a cute hit for her if this was a lead imo

This is worse than WW, r u for real

no, but for real.

nirvana lead gimme gimme 2nd single 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

This is worse than WW, r u for real

its way better than WW. it sounds like it could be the this is how we do of this decade

23 minutes ago, Cesar said:

its way better than WW. it sounds like it could be the this is how we do of this decade

This is how we slay from this decade was Smile song

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hopefully she didn't sign another contract with Dr. Luke and can just ditch him next album since it's clearly not working.

Just now, Ramcoro said:

Hopefully she didn't sign another contract with Dr. Luke and can just ditch him next album since it's clearly not working.

i doubt it she got too much money to be stuck in a 360 at this point in her career

9 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

This is how we slay from this decade was Smile song

idk bout that one

idk why but i feel like artificial is gonna be one of the standout tracks from the album. JID is so talented can't wait to hear his verse :WAP:

On 8/11/2024 at 7:29 AM, Ramcoro said:

She should announce the tour below the album release and bundle tickets with the album like she did with Witness. It honestly could go #1 with a bundle... (assuming there are no big releases or re-releases that week...)

She should honestly do that, yeah, if she wants the album to miss the Top 150 of the B200 :mandown:

5 hours ago, Cesar said:

i doubt it she got too much money to be stuck in a 360 at this point in her career

5 hours ago, Ramcoro said:

So she has contract with him or is it just a rumor?

30-40k would be good for her :gaycat6:

If Gimme, Gimme smash, she might pull 50k!

Gimme gimme or nirvana should have been the lead. Im his hes mine is the most horrible ****

21 hours ago, aotwbys said:

Idk anymore what's going on with these singles smh. Even a neutral song like Lifetimes gets randos out of the woodwork to just hate who don't even listen to Katy Perry like that

I'll just enjoy the album and support quietly in the background ig

Just like with Witness and Smile... once the hate train has begun, it's almost impossible to stop it. And the more she flops with these singles, the worse it'll get. Releasing Luke song after Luke song is not the brilliant idea she thinks it is either. She should have chosen a non-Luke song for single #2, if there's any. 

-

I really want to hear Gorgeous full. The snippet sounded so good. I think the album will definitely be better than Witness, not sure if it'll top Smile for me. I doubt it'll get remotely close to OOTB/PRISM/TD.

Edited by thatsmydemi

I can't wait for this album to come out omg I missed her so much! :jonny6:

• Like 3

plus I hope she's gonna have M&G packages for her tour even tho no one is doing that nowadays 

19 hours ago, Saint James said:

Sadly I agree. Her next song could be the best song of all time but the narrative is set - this is her third flop era, therefore she's over, therefore she's the worst flop ever, therefore tired thinkpieces etc. I hope this doesn't put her off.

It must be pretty miserable to literally spend time making pop songs people might enjoy and to be me with vitriol. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.