Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

i think she's going to post 3-4 HQ snippets on youtube and then she's gonna create a poll and let the fans decide what should be the next single 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

Lifetimes is coming gawls 

2 hours ago, wehan6 said:

i think she's going to post 3-4 HQ snippets on youtube and then she's gonna create a poll and let the fans decide what should be the next single 

it's either Nirvana or Lifetimes, but Lifetimes is more in the face, Summery and uplifting. I wouldn't waste no time, it's a pop emergency atp

Can't even go to the Lifetimes thread for information due to all the irrationally angry users :celestial:

Tons of new music released today so decided to revisit some of KP's new snippets

Gimme Gimme

Nirvana

I'm His, He's Mine

Gorgeous 

are all bops, to me, based off the tiny snippets shared. Not too sure about Lifetime.

maybe now is a perfect time to plant my PRISM seeds

zo0GhVR.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

maybe now is a perfect time to plant my PRISM seeds

I still have mine too :chick1: 

2 minutes ago, psychodiva336 said:

I still have mine too :chick1: 

and i still have some of my KP x Claires merch from when I bought the This Is How We Do notebook and crystal crucifix 

LepnXa0.gif

Edited by SmittenCake

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

and i still have some of my KP x Claires merch from when I bought the This Is How We Do notebook and crystal crucifix 

I didn't even know those were a thing :rip: so jealous

I am honestly wondering if she should just cancel the album and come back next year with something stronger. It's only going to get worse if she goes ahead with this album.

(I'm saying this as a big KP fan!)

• Like 1

GODLIFE is the real lead

Woman's nightmare never happened :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Can someone explain me the 143 title please, it looks so random

1 minute ago, MP3 said:

It's a colloquial way to say "I love you" apparently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MP3 said:

It means I Love You

I = 1 letter

Love = 4 letters

You = 3 letters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lmaoo not the title explanations again, it's literally in the header :rip: :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

btw she's the 31st most streamed artist on Spotify in the world, even if everything upcoming flops, she'll always have her iconic back catalogue to carry her for years to come

• Like 2

143 explanation

spacer.png

Maybe they can make love-themed red pager merchandise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

btw she's the 31st most streamed artist on Spotify in the world, even if everything upcoming flops, she'll always have her iconic back catalogue to carry her for years to come

So far all the albums except for Witness have some kind of streaming power. Like even NRO and HIH were hits. Hopefully we have at least one streaming hit from the album AND Bon Appetit goes viral a'la HIH and we have all streaming hit albums. :bird: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

So far all the albums except for Witness have some kind of streaming power. Like even NRO and HIH were hits. Hopefully we have at least one streaming hit from the album AND Bon Appetit goes viral a'la HIH and we have all streaming hit albums. :bird: 

Gorgeous coming to save 143 :coffee2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nashe said:

31st is her monthly listeners position. she was #70 most streamed artist on Spotify yesterday: charts.spotify.com/charts/view/artist-global-daily/latest

I just watched this and got really nostalgic :weeps: Hopefully she filmed and releases something like this for 143

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I just watched this and got really nostalgic :weeps: Hopefully she filmed and releases something like this for 143

I've never seen this before! Such a cool piece of history, seeing something like this adds so much depth to a song!

• Like 2

Katy's new Instagram post location being "Planet Unbothered"... Oh keep frothing at your mouths, haters, cause Witness and Smile prepared her for ANYTHING :gaycat5::heart:

• Like 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.