Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

3 hours ago, Igiveumore said:

It actually is a swamp version of I'M HIS, HE'S MINE…

i just think it's weird that the leaked tracklists got everything right but the collabs? plus i remember some article calling the kim petras song "very sexual" and tbh i don't think gorgeous fits that description 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

• thismoment

3 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

the way a remix album could potentially end up being a massive serve if she called up like 3 or 4 good djs... we can dream ig :xtinass:

I am here for CLUB 143 !! The Remix Album. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Why people keep assuming he's a homeless kid just because it's Brazil, like... You can see in the video he tried to hug her, instead of reaching for the pizza

Because I'm actually from Brazil, from Rio and I work in Copacabana ervery day, so I know the area and for sure he doesn't know her, he wanted  the pizza. 

Now, if it was Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar then yes you would be right.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, DaniDani said:

Because I'm actually from Brazil, from Rio and I work in Copacabana ervery day, so I know the area and for sure he doesn't know her, he wanted  the pizza. 

Pls give us a break 

1 hour ago, DaniDani said:

Sorry but this sounds fake. If u work at Copacabana, u know there are A LOT of Restaurants in the zone. And the police is very rude with people. So, this is fake and u are saying something stupid. 

5 minutes ago, aotwbys said:

Please can we get a "143: I LOVE YOU, OK?" version with OK?? :ducky:

Maybe tomorrow? :jonny6:

• Like 3

that irl version should be exclusive to Brazil shop..... like just add ok and get a full deluxe out on us

gpzojhx08hza1.gif

• Thanks 5

54 minutes ago, gui said:

Do you think there will be more versions of the album?

We don't really know, some insiders said there's a song called "OK" which hasn't been released yet, just release everything already girl!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

lucky me

:ghostface:

Noo seeing this stunning vinyl crush.mp3 like this..so sad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Igiveumore said:

We don't really know, some insiders said there's a song called "OK" which hasn't been released yet, just release everything already girl!!!

Yeah what's going on why is the deluxe release becoming messy

On 9/25/2024 at 7:41 PM, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Still cannot believe that she spontaneously gave us a proper follow up to E.T. with this album :jonny: Over the years we've had a few Dark Horse successors but never another E.T. until now. Oh Godty!

Are you referring to Artificial?

18 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:
  Hide contents

Tina Arena to perform 'I Kissed a Girl' and 'Chains' with Katy at AFL Grand Final
she was rehearsing Roar, Dark Horse, Gorgeous, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, IKAG + Chains (with Tina), Lifetimes, Firework
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13893735/Aussie-icon-set-perform-Katy-Perry-AFL-Grand-Final-revealed-duo-pictured-rehearsing-Melbourne.html
90120297-13893735-image-a-35_1727339175890120331-13893735-image-a-46_17273397574

With all due respect because I love my girl Katy but setlists like this is what perpetuate people calling her a "throwback, washed up, has been" like yah I'm happy that she's performing Lifetimes cause it is a great song and single but Katy, girl the constant paying of dust to Witness and Smile is really annoying. Like Chained To The Rythm, Never Really Over are right there and deserve to be performed just as much as I Kissed A Girl, California Girls and Roar. It especially passed me off that she excluded both eras from her MTV VMAs because while WITNESS was divisive she at least tried and took a risk which I respect. And if she and her team would've gotten their **** together for Smile that would've been her proper commercial comeback because that is a solid album through and through and has the soul and essence of quintessential Katy that is missing on this record which is superficial at best and only offers surface level depth when she makes obvious referenced and includes Daisy just saying

Also we need to bully her into giving us Smile (Deluxe) to include Small Talk and ESPECIALLY High Off Your Supply everywhere officially asap. 

Also girl get it together and just give us ONE PROPER DELUXE RE-RELEASE with ALL 4 BONUS TRACKS No Tears For New Year's, Has A Heart, I Woke Up and OK!

Also what ever happened to her "new biggest hit" written by Lu Kala 

• Like 3

Ok the last half of this album is the melodic + production combo I wanted from the singles. I do dig IHHM though. 

After listening many times, I have honestly thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank god we have access to local files on Spotify so I can listen to everything together, No Tears is an excellent closer to the album (gimme gimme solo is cute, but not as a closer). 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:
  Hide contents

Tina Arena to perform 'I Kissed a Girl' and 'Chains' with Katy at AFL Grand Final
she was rehearsing Roar, Dark Horse, Gorgeous, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, IKAG + Chains (with Tina), Lifetimes, Firework
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13893735/Aussie-icon-set-perform-Katy-Perry-AFL-Grand-Final-revealed-duo-pictured-rehearsing-Melbourne.html
90120297-13893735-image-a-35_1727339175890120331-13893735-image-a-46_17273397574

Wait… Australians call jerseys jumpers? No wonder she was confused because Brits call sweaters jumpers 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

With all due respect because I love my girl Katy but setlists like this is what perpetuate people calling her a "throwback, washed up, has been" like yah I'm happy that she's performing Lifetimes cause it is a great song and single but Katy, girl the constant paying of dust to Witness and Smile is really annoying. Like Chained To The Rythm, Never Really Over are right there and deserve to be performed just as much as I Kissed A Girl, California Girls and Roar. It especially passed me off that she excluded both eras from her MTV VMAs because while WITNESS was divisive she at least tried and took a risk which I respect. And if she and her team would've gotten their **** together for Smile that would've been her proper commercial comeback because that is a solid album through and through and has the soul and essence of quintessential Katy that is missing on this record which is superficial at best and only offers surface level depth when she makes obvious referenced and includes Daisy just saying

Also we need to bully her into giving us Smile (Deluxe) to include Small Talk and ESPECIALLY High Off Your Supply everywhere officially asap. 

Also girl get it together and just give us ONE PROPER DELUXE RE-RELEASE with ALL 4 BONUS TRACKS No Tears For New Year's, Has A Heart, I Woke Up and OK!

Also what ever happened to her "new biggest hit" written by Lu Kala 

As much as I love NRO, the AFL did request to only perform her biggest hits so the fans can sing along. They dont want none of that womans world biz but they eventually came to agreement and let her perform only 1 new song. Idk if that has changed to 2 songs. Even the greens (political party) tried to block and replaced her with local Australian singer. 

Anyway I was today years old when I learnt AFL was the reason why Roar became her biggest hit and eventually became the best selling single by any female in here due to its association with Brisbane Lions. She was hesitant to perform due to the final Sydney Swans VS Brisbane Lions but they convinced her its everyone's favorite so she must perform Roar. 

Do we know anything about these rumoured songs?

Okay

Sexual

Doom

Waves

Artificial (Swamp Version)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.