• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

I really don't understand what her team is doing this era :rip:

I mean, as a long-time stan, I hate everything she released this era but...

How is her team not even trying? I mean, they invest in music videos, but nothing on Spotify or radio? And ok, they might not buy any more radio deals, but why are they not even sending new songs to radios? That is a complete sabotage :rip: She doesn't even has a chance with those tactics. Live performance+MVv alone do nothing these days

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, roman19911 said:

I really don't understand what her team is doing this era :rip:

I mean, as a long-time stan, I hate everything she released this era but...

How is her team not even trying? I mean, they invest in music videos, but nothing on Spotify or radio? And ok, they might not buy any more radio deals, but why are they not even sending new songs to radios? That is a complete sabotage :rip: She doesn't even has a chance with those tactics. Live performance+MVv alone do nothing these days

Probably cuz they aren't considered singles, just promotional tracks like she said she was doing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

So... in about a few hours we're finally getting that dance album she promised us 10 years ago. I have a mix of emotions right now. Some things could really be different, but at least she's delivering on her promise. 

moo.png

• Like 2

Did i tell you that i am actually very excited for this album, i mean how could i not be? I will be streaming tomorrow. Ugh what am i supposed to do till then? 
Hmmm let me tell you my favorite Katy Perry songs. 
Walking On Air.

Not The End Of The World.

Hummingbird Heartbeat.

• Like 2

A 6th album is super important. Once you get to 6 albums, you have a discography you can go on a discography journey with. Sure, i don't know if i would tell everybody to go on a Katy Perry discography journey, because well, if you have been a close friend of a KatyKat which i unfortunately have been you can't even do that because the discography is so ingrained into your head, that like there is almost no way to actually enjoy the songs anymore without there being new ones.

So there are new ones coming. Tomorrow. Ugh. 

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 4

I hope her team invested in good designs for the YouTube visualizers, with a special aesthetic for each track (there are only a few)

• Like 4

My signed CDs have shipped (won't get till month end though 😢). It's becoming REAL omg!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can't decide if I want to drive 40 mins to the listening party or if I should just wait. I hate when people try to talk to me the first time I'm listening to an album I've been waiting for :fountain:

I got a shipping notification for my deluxe purple vinyl :heart:

• Like 1

I'm so excited for tomorrow night!

I think I'm claiming Nirvana and Crush for the party mood, but I'm claiming Truth and Wonder to dance into my head and enjoying lyrics.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

I can't decide if I want to drive 40 mins to the listening party or if I should just wait. I hate when people try to talk to me the first time I'm listening to an album I've been waiting for :fountain:

Drive!!! When's the next time you'll have an opportunity like that?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.