• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

On 9/16/2024 at 3:51 AM, sam.teas said:

well, which tracks are y'all claiming? 

Gorgeous, All the Love, and Wonder! Can't wait to finally listen to this album in its entirety! 

30 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

spacer.png

Ooooooooooh 

Hiiii I'm new to this thread, love Katy's music. Someone reviewed the album in here a few days ago and included tracks that aren't apart of the standard edition. Can someone lmk if that's for a future deluxe version??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

Hiiii I'm new to this thread, love Katy's music. Someone reviewed the album in here a few days ago and included tracks that aren't apart of the standard edition. Can someone lmk if that's for a future deluxe version??

I Woke Up is apparently the Target bonus

No More Tears for New Years is apparently the purple vinyl bonus

Has a Heart and OK  are apparently other bonuses but I'm not sure if they're gonna be on a digital deluxe or the Japanese version or what 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mattically said:

I NEED THIS ALBUM NOW; THE WAIT IS ONLY GETTING HARDER AS WE GET CLOSER.

Time from Womans World to now went faster than this week lol like give me this album NOW

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CherryBay said:

spacer.png

Has anyone ever got it THIS right with the visuals and at the same time this wrong with the music? All the flop + panned albums I remember had bad or at least questionable artwork too

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

some stores already has the album, it will leak anytime soon :cupid:

Oohhhhhh? Any pics of the back covers/booklets yet?

4 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

mGtELI3.jpeg

Oh, that was posted by an official record's store account. They're just showing it.

21 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

some stores already has the album, it will leak anytime soon :cupid:

Well, the indie listening parties are happening tomorrow, so a lot of stores have the album, but that doesn't mean they will sell it to customers. Unless you've seen stores that aren't participating in the listening party but are already selling the album?

None of my local record stores are doing events (I'm in Canada) and we only have 4 record stores in the whole city and they are all really ~*~hip~*~ and I doubt they have even ordered the album lol or maybe just 1 or 2. We also have Sunrise Records here which obv will be stocking it. Apparently they will have the clear red :michael:

https://www.sunriserecords.com/product/602465964165/perry-katy-143-sunrise-excl-clear-red-lp

i hope there's a rich katyrat out there who's buying every single version and is ready to make unboxing videos :duca: i hope the booklet is cute

39 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Oh, that was posted by an official record's store account. They're just showing it.

36 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Well, the indie listening parties are happening tomorrow, so a lot of stores have the album, but that doesn't mean they will sell it to customers. Unless you've seen stores that aren't participating in the listening party but are already selling the album?

I remember when Smile started hitting stores, and some lucky fans quickly got their hands on the vinyls and CDs, they started to leak almost right away.

With the release still about 48 hours away, the risk of a leak could be pretty high at this point.

The photoshoot leaked months before the official announcement :doc:, so they managed to keep things under wraps for quite a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.