6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

well, which tracks are y'all claiming? 

Crush, All the Love, Truth, and Wonder :heart:

6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

is it a CRUSH!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Joyride said:

Did any of you snatch a vinyl with a signed insert?

Katy hid her panties in one of the vinyls. :fan:

I'm excited for the release because, although she has already previewed majority of the songs, we still have 4 brand new tracks we haven't heard yet, plus the deluxe tracks! :beatfreak: I really hope they are at least decent.

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

Did any of you snatch a vinyl with a signed insert?

I did! Hopefully they'll ship it so that it gets to me on Friday...

How did we not get a vinyl with this cover (UK exclusive cassette)? It's by far my fav!KP_143_TRANSBLUE_2_374b6e1c-8125-4cfa-9a

Edited by DarkGa
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, psychodiva336 said:

I did! Hopefully they'll ship it so that it gets to me on Friday...

same... I hope there's no delays

Divulging which of the album's tracks was hardest to come together, Perry admitted, "I would say the hardest one to come together probably was 'Gorgeous,' just because there was some rewrites on that, just to get that right. Because it's a simple, beautiful, sexy song that's featuring Kim Petras, and we just wanted to attack it with that feeling of like… when you hear this song, you wanna go and walk somewhere catwalk style or do a slow motion or do some piece of like, I don't know, creative content with it. It just feels like a reveal song but it just makes you feel like you also just wanna call your girlfriends and go out."
https://www.audacy.com/mix965houston/news/katy-perry-previews-143-collabs-and-more

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Divulging which of the album's tracks was hardest to come together, Perry admitted, "I would say the hardest one to come together probably was 'Gorgeous,' just because there was some rewrites on that, just to get that right. Because it's a simple, beautiful, sexy song that's featuring Kim Petras, and we just wanted to attack it with that feeling of like… when you hear this song, you wanna go and walk somewhere catwalk style or do a slow motion or do some piece of like, I don't know, creative content with it. It just feels like a reveal song but it just makes you feel like you also just wanna call your girlfriends and go out."
https://www.audacy.com/mix965houston/news/katy-perry-previews-143-collabs-and-more

omg katy :suburban:

Katy said her best sounding board is "Orlando's son who's 13… he has a really good ear… He's probably the best person out of my whole family." Adding, "He loves this song called 'All The Love,' which is on 143, and that's like one of my favorite songs that I wrote."

i trust Flynn :coffee2: all the love is a anthem for sure

• Like 5

1 hour ago, renanmarcal said:

Katy said her best sounding board is "Orlando's son who's 13… he has a really good ear… He's probably the best person out of my whole family." Adding, "He loves this song called 'All The Love,' which is on 143, and that's like one of my favorite songs that I wrote."

i trust Flynn :coffee2: all the love is a anthem for sure

i hope All The Love is the next single with video and live performance at American Music Awards (i dont know if this still exists :rip:)  if not, go to a talk show girl

• Haha 2

if there aren't any delays do pre order vinyls usually arrive on release day?

Forgive me if I missed it, but does any of the insiders have tea on a deluxe edition of this album?

Edited by Slore121

curious, so each vinyl variant has a different bonus track? making up the deluxe? similar to olivia hiding 4 tracks throughout her variants?

9 minutes ago, jubilee123 said:

curious, so each vinyl variant has a different bonus track? making up the deluxe? similar to olivia hiding 4 tracks throughout her variants?

Yes

45 minutes ago, Slore121 said:

Forgive me if I missed it, but does any of the insiders have tea on a deluxe edition of this album?

This!

6 hours ago, DarkGa said:

How did we not get a vinyl with this cover (UK exclusive cassette)? It's by far my fav!KP_143_TRANSBLUE_2_374b6e1c-8125-4cfa-9a

Oh this is divine :jonny6: I need it so bad

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Burqa said:

People better rip the bonus tracks on friday, I want to hear the whole album at once

If her team is smart they'd either have that ready by the actual release date or have it ready to release the next week cause if the deluxe tracks end up being better than the standard tracks and the demand is there I don't want them getting the HIGH OFF YOUR OWN SUPPLY treatment smfh 

13 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

this may be not possible because Japanese edition is out on 25th

So maybe we get all of the bonus tracks the following week hopefully?

17 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Based on what we know or heard of

1. Nirvana

2. Crush

3. Gorgeous 

And all 4 bonus tracks since we know nothing 

it's hard to believe that there is no music l-worded this era :suburban:remember all the mess we been through the Smile album release week

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.