Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

5 hours ago, homosexual_behaviour said:

she's definitely gonna put the deluxe on streaming during album release week when she sees those first HDD numbers coming in

:suburban: 

You act like that this is something that she needs to be ashamed of? Plenty of artists do this tactic 

5 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Well, Katy worked with The Monsters & Strangerz before (the producers of Minute) and well, we got Electric & Daisies so… :suburban:

Electric is an amazing song and us signature Katy. I have no issues with Daisies. Don't think that it needed to be a single though. The Oliver Heldens Remix definitely elevated the song immensely

• Like 4

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

Went to the Toronto listening party last night and the album was GREAT. Definitely a lot more excited for it than I was before. They played the whole thing from front to back. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, hugonibs2 said:

Went to the Toronto listening party last night and the album was GREAT. Definitely a lot more excited for it than I was before. They played the whole thing from front to back. 

your fav tracks so far ?:suburban:

15 minutes ago, hugonibs2 said:

could you do a track by track description?

22 minutes ago, hugonibs2 said:

Share everything plzzzzz

1 hour ago, PrismaticFluff said:

could you do a track by track description?

54 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

Share everything plzzzzz

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

New lyrics from "ALL THE LOVE":

All the love that I ever lost came back to me
I was frozen
I was hopeless
Now there's poetry in every moment

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hugonibs2 said:

how many #1's?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spree said:

how many #1's?

3 #1's on Latvian Airplay Chart and 2 #1's for Bubbling Under. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I need her to perform WOMANS WORLD at VMAS :bibliahh:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

You act like that this is something that she needs to be ashamed of? Plenty of artists do this tactic 

i was just joking girl :bird: 

3 hours ago, znake said:

I need her to perform WOMANS WORLD at VMAS :bibliahh:  

Yep, followed by a Roar/Applause mashup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wait the party box looks cute!! i kinda want it but the fact that i'll pay double the price for it (shipping+tax) is so :deadbanana4:

I just lost contact with the music forum from here in my country, they are acting like atrl , you just can access it if you log in in your account, but I don't have one, and I don't want it for personal reasons.

But there it is the bestest place to find news about music,atrl is good, but I like to read in my native language. Anyway, I don't wanna loose anything about Katy's era so I solicited a account there, but here people are way more educated than there, I must admit. So is there any news?

9 hours ago, hugonibs2 said:

Give us a general review. Like what were the best tracks. Which songs should be singles? Did ya hear the deluxe tracks OK, Has A Heart, I  Woke Up and No Tears For New Year's as well?

14 hours ago, hugonibs2 said:

so jelly

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 8:04 PM, KK_Lover said:

Basically so far I pre ordered every single variant for vinyl and cds I've done my part 

Where did you buy the orange Spotify vinyl?

Just cannot wait for this album 

36 minutes ago, GrownBoy92 said:

Where did you buy the orange Spotify vinyl?

dal suo store! appena era uscito quindi il 12 luglio penso o il 13 non ricordo bene

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Just the only song he did not produce it lol

• Haha 4

I did not know there was a longer snippet out there

I'm sorry I just love this bop, I don't care what y'all say, it's like my new not the end of the world

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

I'm sorry I just love this bop, I don't care what y'all say, it's like my new not the end of the world

I give you another controversial opinion: I love IHHM. Cheers to our polarizing queen:ahh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

If Sabrina / Billie / Olivia released this ATRL / stan twitter would praise it. They just hate on anything Katy does. This is a perfectly fine song and I love the ominous seductive vibe.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

If Sabrina / Billie / Olivia released this ATRL / stan twitter would praise it. They just hate on anything Katy does. This is a perfectly fine song and I love the ominous seductive vibe.

it gives me like Dressin' Up vibes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.