• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, xtino said:

That didn't made the cut 

It was her biggest song yet, according to Katy. :rip:

• Haha 2

I was expecting it to be at least $50. $30 is not a bad price at all!

1 hour ago, xtino said:

That didn't made the cut 

:suburban:lmao

I wonder why they didn't book TV interviews / magazine covers, like they thought that TikTok and gay club appearances would sell the era 

6 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

GWq5S2Pa8AAkZT-?format=jpg&name=medium

The fan box looks like a serve :jonny5:

not sure if the cd is a deluxe version.... would love to get this if that's the case :chick3:

• Like 1

Spill some tea abt 'Artificial'

12 minutes ago, rhettye said:

not sure if the cd is a deluxe version.... would love to get this if that's the case :chick3:

I didn't see anything in the details that said it was. I thought it would've been deluxe as well :weeps:

Basically so far I pre ordered every single variant for vinyl and cds I've done my part 

• Like 3

Ok, so based on the credits, the only good song is Wonder. I'll probably add it to Smile on my Apple Music & pretend the other tracks from -143 don't exist

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

Ok, so based on the credits, the only good song is Wonder. I'll probably add it to Smile on my Apple Music & pretend the other tracks from -143 don't exist

The mental gymnastics here :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

y'all I wanna get ths spotify variant but I can't find the link anymore is it still available? am I too late? :dancehall3:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rihanna9 said:

spacer.png

y'all I wanna get ths spotify variant but I can't find the link anymore is it still available? am I too late? :dancehall3:

Here!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

Do they not ship to mainland Europe? :dancehall: I really want this one too but can't find it anywhere for Europe

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I wonder why they didn't book TV interviews / magazine covers, like they thought that TikTok and gay club appearances would sell the era 

Because we're in 2024 and tv interviews and magazines do not sell records anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Do they not ship to mainland Europe? :dancehall: I really want this one too but can't find it anywhere for Europe

t's strange with that store because even with Kacey they were only saying UK, but then I tried again later, and they let me place an order for shipping to Italy.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rhettye said:

I think it's the standard one

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

Thank u sm :heart2: but they don't ship to the US :chick3:

I mean she never said that the Lu Kala song will be on 143. Maybe she's keeping it for her dark era "182" which means I hate you 

:suburban:

Edited by thismoment
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Not 12/13 songs having Luke :skull: Oh Katy…

Still hype for the album tho

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rihanna9 said:

Thank u sm :heart2: but they don't ship to the US :chick3:

at this point try on Ebay!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katycat.__.Lanastan said:

Spill some tea abt 'Artificial'

normal structure i can say. length is okay. the lyrics are interesting on this one

• Thanks 1

Let's all the milestone Katy had till Smile right now and see how 143 is risking to destroy her discography standard 

Until Smile:

- Katy Had ALL RADIO SINGLES FROM ALBUNS charting inside top 60 on hot 100 per MULTIPLES WEEKS ; the higher: her 1s , the lower Bon Appetit #56

Obs: remember: Small talk isn't included in Smile, Harleys in Hawaii and Smile track aren't radio singles (and they have platinum and gold, impressive in her most flopped era), they didn't have the same treatment as Never really over and Daisies (only 2 radio singles from Smile) not even in Spotify playlists and once more, having oficial music video doesn't turn any song into single.

- All her albuns were top 10

- All her radio singles from albuns had certifications, the higher : her diamonds, the lower Daisies - Gold (also this is her biggest flop inside albuns radio singles, and the only gold, all the rest has platinum or higher)

- All her álbuns are billionaire in Spotify

- All her álbuns are 2 x billionaire counting Spotify+ , YouTube 

- All her álbuns at least had one top 15 hit

- All her álbuns are certified (milestone that she conquered recently 

- If Witness produce a certification by some non single (most probably one of 3 first tracks) all her álbuns will have at least one non single certified

- As Never Really over must multi certify, all her albuns has at least one multi certified single

Now all that's happening:

Woman's world is thal e first rádio album single to not reach top 60 in her career .

Woman's world is the first lead single to not reach Top 15

Woman world is the first lead single to not spend multiplies weeks on hot 100

Woman's world is the first lead single to not reach Platinum and not even gold in us

Lifetimes , is one case I don't know ... it's on hac radios , but isn't being promoted on pop radio that's the standards of all her official singles, not even had impact on pop radios , so I'll not consider it a oficial single , but a promotional .

143 is risking to be:

Her first álbum to not reach top 10 on billboard 200

Her first album to not spend multiplies weeks on the charts

Her first album to not be billionaire in Spotify and not even Spotify+YouTube 

Her first album to not be certified 

So we really need 365 and When I'm gone streams to not be so devasted.

Stay Strong Katy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

normal structure i can say. length is okay. the lyrics are interesting on this one

any chance u could give us a quick lil summary on the tracks we hvn't heard a snippet from yet? 👀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.