Are you still excited about Katy Perry's comeback?

Dear Reader

Katy Perry comeback  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

I admit that I was really excited for Katy Perry to come back but after the latest informations regarding Dr Luke and after the snippets and previews I'm not really excited anymore. 

How do you feel about it now?

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• ThousandMiles

• ChooseyLover

• KatyPrismSpirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by still? We're excited since it's announced & can't wait to listen to it tomorrow :jonny2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

What do you mean by still? We're excited since it's announced & can't wait to listen to it tomorrow :jonny2:

"still" as in it was announced almost 1 month ago and we've got some info and previews since then that made me less excited for it. 

• Like 2

I speak for everyone when I say that we are NOT excited. However, I will listen to see if it is good, but I think I outgrew Katy Perry.

Edit:
I am excited for the lashings(if it's a flop), and I am excited for the meltdowns(if it is a hit).

Edited by Junipero
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

Just now, Junipero said:

I will listen to see if it is good

more streams for woman's world we won

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

no

song sounds bland from what we have heard, video looks cheap and tacky, dr luke produced...

i used to be rooting for katy but ngl she kept disappointing me since the first info about this song dropped

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

YES LMAO! Even though I'm not the biggest fan of her, it's very evident she's hungry and it's not often we see this much hunger from legends/icons since they've cemented their legacies already.

I do think she's longgg overdue for another smash era or huuuggeee hit era, and despite the whole Dr. Luke thing, I think she does deserve it.

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, simplywohoo said:

no

song sounds bland from what we have heard, video looks cheap and tacky, dr luke produced...

i used to be rooting for katy but ngl she kept disappointing me since the first info about this song dropped

I feel the exact same tbh… 

I really wanted a comeback from her but I'm not convinced this is going to do it.

I'll happily be proven wrong though. Pop has been boring since she left.

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm excited to see everyone she's associated with fail, if that makes sense. Maybe the end product is so bad she'll ruin Kim and Luke's careers and we can like her again

spacer.png

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 4

Well, I'm excited to see how people will react to it, but I'm not excited about the song or the album itself 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.