Democratic voter study shows extent of Biden's damage / stronger alternate tickets

jakeisphat

I've been wondering when the most iconic flop era of the 2010s was coming, and Biden has delivered. He is to the 2020s what ARTPOP was to the 2010s. Sadly I will never bop to Biden's presidency like I do to Applause or G.U.Y.  He is your favorite flop's favorite flop.

HILLARY? I'd rather eat ****

• Haha 1

Cannot wait until y'all stfu about those polls and studies. They don't mean **** until the American voters cast their vote in November. 

• Like 1

:ahh: People on ATRL still not being able to assess poll quality. 538 has this pollster rated at 1 star. :ahh: 

Having a Clinton/Harris ticket polling better than Trump. :ahh:  

The third question is such a ridiculous, leading thing to ask. 

Did they ask "would you be comfortable voting for a convicted felon who was on Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs seven times and is an adjudicated rapist"? That only seems fair. :rip: :rip: 

I know you leftists want Trump to win so he can inact a trans, immigrant, black, and female genocide in America, but can y'all take this **** to Reddit or something where you'll fit in better? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:ahh: People on ATRL still not being able to assess poll quality. 538 has this pollster rated at 1 star. :ahh: 

Did they ask "would you be comfortable voting for a convicted felon who was on Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs seven times and is an adjudicated rapist"? That only seems fair. :rip: :rip: 

I know you leftists want Trump to win so he can inact a trans, immigrant, black, and female genocide in America, but can y'all take this **** to Reddit or something where you'll fit in better? 

I guess Biden has nothing to worry about then and swing district Dems and down ballot Dem candidates are crying about him staying in for no reason. 

44 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Sis I'm sorry but these unhinged rants are serving Blue MAGA:

UcdulFm.gif

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Sis are you ok

47 minutes ago, Sannie said:

R9F7n9Y.png 

TIh1tFr.png

enPBdU5.png

Not their top-rated pollsters showing Biden doing even worse. :hoetenks:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jakeisphat said:

R9F7n9Y.png 

TIh1tFr.png

enPBdU5.png

"Only trust the A+ 538 pollsters!" "Wait but I didn't mean NYT/Siena, 538's literal #1 pollster" proves how deeply unserious these Blue MAGA people are :dies:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

R9F7n9Y.png 

TIh1tFr.png

enPBdU5.png

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

"Only trust the A+ 538 pollsters!" "Wait but I didn't mean NYT/Siena, 538's literal #1 pollster" proves how deeply unserious these Blue MAGA people are :dies:

Why won't the morally inferior centrist show their face?

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

everything ok at home sis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.