Top Posters In This Topic

• smholiv

• Touch It

• Remmy

• luckystrike

Top Posters In This Topic

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• xoxoxoxoxoxo what a lovely winner and runner up

• Like 4

Remmy you slayed so hard too :clap3:ย I thought another full season and mini season winner was joining the fold for a sec there :jonny2:

• Like 4

now playing:

dua lipa

happy for you

radical optimism

ย 

(been sitting in my queue for hours, i've done some pausing here & there, first song to play after the finale ashidjf)

Congrats :party:

• Like 1

Thank you to EVERYONE who signed up for my mini, or really ANY mini during this entire celebration period!!

It's been so fun to host, play, AND watch as all these mini-games went down

ย 

To everyone who supported this one it really means a lot!! Spoon is a HARD job :laugh:ย but its a fun one, and I had a great time

ย 

Congratulations again to NICK for winning!! And great job to everyone honestly... you all did great and there were so many different challenge winners it was fun!!

ย 

ย 

I hope you all enjoyed my y2k/2000s-core theme of challenges! I love the artsy/creative challenges and some of the puzzles so I wanted to do a bunch of my faves!

ย 

Lastly huge thank you to Element for trusting me to be one of the hosts and for all your help... you're a legend in general but especially when it comes to this game bc now I know what its like behind the scenes :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

ok now go watch BIG BROTHER idk what's going on but go watchย 

• Like 6

really great and fun mini :heart:ย a beautiful finale. had plenty of challenges i enjoy and I did better than expected. with how I've performed in recent games I thought I was mega over but this made me realize I still got that comp beast in me a lil bit. ๐Ÿฅบ ty for hosting love you all yup nick you ate kissy kissy well done

• Like 3

The theme would of been fun sadly I wasn't awake earlier enough for this

ย 

Congrats Nick on the win :heart:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, minho said:

Lastly huge thank you to Element for trusting me to be one of the hosts and for all your help... you're a legend in general but especially when it comes to this game bc now I know what its like behind the scenes :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

:heart: you did a FANTASTIC job!! so much creativity and you were so prepared. thank you so much!!

• Like 1

congrats @Touch Itย for winning and @Remmy for being the best stepdad

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.