Update: Biden admin rush to smother signs of a delegate rebellion at convention

Communion

Posted (edited)

--

Edited by Communion

Jill probably plotting now to scale back Kamala's appearances until the DNC. :rip:

The convention is gonna be a mess. :deadbanana4: Rooting for Kamala. :clap3:

Nothing honourable about delegates going against voters wishes. The same people celebrating this would be crying if Trump/Republicans attempted this for a general election.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, brutal said:

Nothing honourable about delegates going against voters wishes. The same people celebrating this would be crying if Trump/Republicans attempted this for a general election.

Agreed. We were all horrified when Trump's croonies wanted to do this. This shouldn't be celebrated.

2 minutes ago, brutal said:

Biden "won" the primary by avoiding debates and the media is complicit in a coverup of Biden's mental decline, Florida even cancelled any real primary. Sorry, but the primary would go differently if held today. It's time for Biden to drop out of the race gracefully, because half of his party doesn't have faith in him anymore.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, brutal said:

Are the voters' wishes in the room with us right now? :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, brutal said:

There were literally calls by liberals for delegates representing PA, MI, and WI to defect and object to certifying Trump won in 2016. And several delegates ended up becoming faithless electors. 

The main difference being state laws made it so faithless electors are largely invalidated when it comes to the electoral college. 

Primaries are not government sanctioned. We learned this from 2016 when the DNC argued in court it had no legal requirement to support whoever is voted the nominee by party members (when accused of tipping the scale in Clinton's favor against Sanders) and that political parties under law are essentially just private organizations that can do as they please. That primaries are theater. Performance. There are laws about when political parties most officiate their nominees to get them on ballots but not laws concerning how this process is ran. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

he media is complicit in a coverup of Biden's mental decline

The media is doing the exact opposite :rip: They are literally AGGRESSIVELY pushing the narrative that he is unfit to run and should dropout. CNN has basically become Fox News 2.0.

4 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Are the voters' wishes in the room with us right now? :skull:

There is yet to be a poll conducted where the results state a majority of Democratic voters think he should drop put. Numbers range from 33% to 45% which is embarrassing, but statistically means a majority of Democratic voters are still fine with him remaining the candidate, so yes any rogue delegates will be going against voters wishes. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Biden is willing to take everyone down with him......:rip:

1 minute ago, brutal said:

The media is doing the exact opposite :rip: They are literally AGGRESSIVELY pushing the narrative that he is unfit to run and should dropout. CNN has basically become Fox News 2.0.

There is yet to be a poll conducted where the results state a majority of Democratic voters think he should drop put. Numbers range from 33% to 45% which is embarrassing, but statistically means a majority of Democratic voters are still fine with him remaining the candidate, so yes any rogue delegates will be going against voters wishes. :heart:

The media is being honest about Biden's mental state, which 7/10 voters believe makes him cognitively unfit for office. If he can't even debate Trump it's hard to argue he is a strong candidate, but I'm sure down ballot Democrats realize this and will push for an open convention to field a better candidate. If he only has half of his own party on board then what percentage of Independent voters do you think he is convincing?

6 minutes ago, brutal said:

They obviously mean months ago during the Democratic primary :rip:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

There were literally calls by liberals for delegates representing PA, MI, and WI to defect and object to certifying Trump won in 2016. And several delegates ended up becoming faithless electors. 

The main difference being state laws made it so faithless electors are largely invalidated when it comes to the electoral college. 

Primaries are not government sanctioned. We learned this from 2016 when the DNC argued in court it had no legal requirement to support whoever is voted the nominee by party members (when accused of tipping the scale in Clinton's favor against Sanders) and that political parties under law are essentially just private organizations that can do as they please. That primaries are theater. Performance. There are laws about when political parties most officiate their nominees to get them on ballots but not laws concerning how this process is ran. 

So you support random delegators voting whoever they personally "feel" should be the nominee? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, on the line said:

So you support random delegators voting whoever they personally "feel" should be the nominee? 

Biden got into office via an illegitimate primary in 2020 so why would I be upset at the same tactics being used to stop him from purposefully deciding to lose to Trump?

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 2

i think they are legally obligated to vote for Biden if he won them, so this is not real/misinformation:celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Biden got into office via an illegitimate primary in 2020 so why would I be upset at the same tactics being used to stop him from purposefully deciding to lose to Trump?

So you support illegitimate practices. Got it. 

Another example of when the far left morphs into the far right. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Kamala? :rip: Oh they REALLY wanna lose don't they 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, on the line said:

So you support illegitimate practices. Got it. 

Another example of when the far left morphs into the far right. 

You liberals are gonna "high ground" yourselves into a Christo-fascist dictatorship. :dies:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

You liberals are gonna "high ground" yourselves into a Christo-fascist dictatorship. :dies:

All I'm doing is voting for the Democratic nominee.

Everyone else's bitching and moaning (TM Taylor Swift 2024) about Biden, Democrats, Blue Maga, et al dumb labels the far left like to put on everyone is ensuring Trump's victory. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, on the line said:

So you support illegitimate practices.

Again, party primaries are not legally sanctioned or regulated. A political party is not a government entity. It is in practice a social club.

Just like Obama called on half the field to drop out to hand the nomination to Joe, it's time for Joe to be called on to drop out and hand the nomination to Kamala.

1 minute ago, on the line said:

All I'm doing is voting for the Democratic nominee.

Everyone else's bitching and moaning (TM Taylor Swift 2024) about Biden, Democrats, Blue Maga, et al dumb labels the far left like to put on everyone is ensuring Trump's victory. 

Insisting on running a candidate with a 35% approval rating when 7/10 voters believe he is cognitively unfit is ensuring Trump's victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Insisting on running a candidate with a 35% approval rating when 7/10 voters believe he is cognitively unfit is ensuring Trump's victory.

I'm not insisting on anything. I specifically said I'd vote for the Democratic nominee. I'm just fully prepared for that to still, unfortunately, be Joe Biden, and, in that case, I'm not going to sit here trashing him and making him weaker than he already is when that would do me no good the day after the election. 

Emotional maturity isn't a strong characteristic of many posters here. Or the ability to understand nuance. Clearly. 

• Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, on the line said:

I'm not insisting on anything. I specifically said I'd vote for the Democratic nominee. I'm just fully prepared for that to still, unfortunately, be Joe Biden, and, in that case, I'm not going to sit here trashing him and making him weaker than he already is when that would do me no good the day after the election. 

Emotional maturity isn't a strong characteristic of many posters here. Or the ability to understand nuance. Clearly. 

Elections aren't decided by what Vote Blue No Matter Who partisans will tolerate. Biden is about to sink the entire party.

Posted (edited)

someone stop Jill Biden, please!!!

Edited by Lost In Paradise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.