The Kumi Koda Singles Rate, Pt. 1 [winner revealed]

Suilen

7 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Curious why you get the impression I would pan this? :suburban: Just heard it for the first time and it's pretty good! The guitar solo was maybe a bit out of place, but not completely.

Ugh, I'm so excited for an Ayumi rate :jonnycat: I've been listening early in preparation, trying to get more familiar with all the songs!

Your record so far is Gips, BUT, Distance singles so I'm curious about the Ayumi fan favorites you're going to drag. 

pw7ttSs.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Kyle-x

• Curaga

• Graves

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Your record so far is Gips, BUT, Distance singles so I'm curious about the Ayumi fan favorites you're going to drag. 

pw7ttSs.gif

I'm curious to see too lol. I knew a handful of the fan favorites (TABOO, you, Cutie Honey, real Emotion) going into this rate, but I'm going into Ayumi's discog totally blind. 

pw7ttSs.gif

And partially deaf.

pw7ttSs.gif

• Haha 1

afahjdudyehjahs :skull: biitch

ayumi-hamasaki-utada-hikaru.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curaga said:

Curious why you get the impression I would pan this? :suburban: Just heard it for the first time and it's pretty good! The guitar solo was maybe a bit out of place, but not completely.

Ugh, I'm so excited for an Ayumi rate :jonnycat: I've been listening early in preparation, trying to get more familiar with all the songs!

If the guitar solo bothers you, the version on A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ removes it for some reason ddd (I personally prefer the guitar solo) :katie2:

Edited by Kyle-x
  • Like 1

Also, the trance remix is absolute required listening :jonny:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Suilen said:

The tea is that ECSTASY was a winner for a bit, and then BUT was leading the pack up until the last weekend when user Aphasia dropped his scores, called her KuMID Koda, dragged those absolute classics and gave TABOO an 11 like a basic ghey. I promised that I wouldn't change my scores or anything if the community decided that TABOO is the best song ever, so here it is.

TABOO is truly one of humanity's greatest achievements :clap3:the biggest kumi stan on this forum agrees and yet you dare call me a basic gay :biblio:

thank you for hosting!

4 minutes ago, Maresia said:

TABOO is truly one of humanity's greatest achievements :clap3:the biggest kumi stan on this forum agrees and yet you dare call me a basic gay :biblio:

thank you for hosting!

mjTh2Xf.gif

Thank you so much for hosting! Thought about giving TABOO a lower score but I decided to be honest. Will be planning my part 2 scores. Just need to ask if So Fever counts as a single since ha re-release, since it's actually plays an origin of my ATRL username in a way.

Excited for an Ayumi rate, she's my most listened to artist on last.fm so I need some good notice to give good and constructive scores otherwise everything just getting a 10.

pw7ttSs.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Thank you so much for hosting! Thought about giving TABOO a lower score but I decided to be honest. Will be planning my part 2 scores. Just need to ask if So Fever counts as a single since ha re-release, since it's actually plays an origin of my ATRL username in a way.

Excited for an Ayumi rate, she's my most listened to artist on last.fm so I need some good notice to give good and constructive scores otherwise everything just getting a 10.

pw7ttSs.gif

Yes, SO FEVER will be there. Maybe stuff like EX TAPE, too.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

Also, the trance remix is absolute required listening :jonny:

omg an entire album of trance remixes? :jonny2:

let me stream the whole thing today 

bd1f0b669aaf207286d2800bfa58320b3fdc2bcb

40 minutes ago, Curaga said:

omg an entire album of trance remixes? :jonny2:

let me stream the whole thing today 

She has a few trance remix alberms whew the excellence 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Some slight adjustments. The concept of the sequel is music the girls have released since the last rate, so basically late 2016-present. 

I was thinking of keeping Namie as she has enough new songs on Finally to add her into the rate but one could argue she should be replaced by Kana.

Want to drop A-Mei from the Taiwan list and add a couple of other K-pop artists who I think should've been included the first go round. Guess we'll see where it ends up.

I'm kinda here for Kim Wan Sun

jMvenP7.png

TABOO deserved

BUT too

the rest of the results were questionable

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.