• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• xluvxduffxmusicx

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Romova99

Tove stole the show in the video as expected

the video is a soft serve, its giving 2007 in an excellent way.

idk why but this song reminds me of t.A.T.u. lmao. there must be something in the chords or whatever.

Kylie looks fantastic in gold all the time. Same with Bebe and black. Loved seeing Tove without the terf bangs but the wig needed some teasing or brushing 

• Thanks 1

Kylie constantly reminds me why I am bisexual. She's so gorgeous. The song is still not my fav though.

• Like 1

This has grown on me a bit! The video, and choreography, are great, too. 

I love that they did a video for this! Nothing too crazy but it works for what it is. I always found the song cute and this collab works really well.

Kylie in this video is definition of "go girl give us nothing" :ahh: But it works honestly. Cool video

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Idk I think this is a serve :jamming:

27 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

Kylie in this video is definition of "go girl give us nothing" :ahh: But it works honestly. Cool video

what about Bebe looking confused and moving her hair out of her face as her only choreo :rip:

• Haha 3

Just saw the video / heard the song for the first time, and it's a certified bop. This is the quality of video we need from Ms. Kylie!!

• Like 1

Tove ate the video, she looked gorgeous and sexy. Bletta was just standing there :rip: 

Location, styling, make-up, choreography and vibe is great

I would use lower fps to make it look more cinematic and definitely use better stabilization for the long pacing shots and also use more cuts and angels to give it more dynamic however for a relatively low budget video and I assume one day shoot. Good job.

All three ladies look beautiful as well

Also Kylie is giving GOLDEN APHRODITE ... if you know what I mean ;)

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 2

this steaming turd getting Tove Lo AND her best video in years… i hate it 

I take it they had the video ready before the song's release, with the overall reception the song got I wouldn't have bet on us getting a video. It's nice though, Tove stole the show.

• Like 1

The features were unnecesary tbh

Tove ATE them up!

Bebe im sorry babe i love you but she looked very uncomfortable 

27 minutes ago, Saint James said:

this steaming turd getting Tove Lo AND her best video in years… i hate it 

Tove Lo's best video or Kylie's best video? Because if the latter is what you're saying, then I must remind you the Tension MV was a camp masterpiece.

the video is amazing omg :WAP:

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Tove Lo's best video or Kylie's best video? Because if the latter is what you're saying, then I must remind you the Tension MV was a camp masterpiece.

i wouldn't go as far as masterpiece. it was fun and i like high energy Kylie but this video matches my personal taste more i guess

it seems like they finally fixed her awful styling of the past few years 

the amount of time Bebe touched her hair in the period of few seconds is giving Rupaul Dragace challenge level of professionalism 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BlueBlue said:

Totally agree, the video is cute but she had way more energy in the "Padam Padam" video. I still think this one of her worst songs though as much as I love her. 

Kylie serving sex goddess while the other two are serving troll dolls. Whew!

It's a cute video for sure. Song's vocal production is still :chick3:

11 hours ago, Junlin said:

The MV is a serve :flame: Best Kylie video in a long time. I wish she had released the song and the video at the same time though.

the TORQ remix saves this trash, made it go harder but the vocal production is still atrocious (even if it's intentional). the video is so boring and meh, ye kylie looks a goddess, tove is brilliant, bebe was... moving her hair.

her wasting tove lo feature on this makes me so mad/sad... what a waste...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.