#3 Mexico

#3 South Africa

#4 Finland

#4 France

#5 New Zealand

#7 Netherlands

#9 Brazil

#10 Spain

The vocal production ruins what could have been a decent song. It's literally so grating and unlistenable.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hobbes said:

The vocal production ruins what could have been a decent song. It's literally so grating and unlistenable.

This. I think it's pretty solid in parts, especially the drop and the pre-chorus. Kylie's voice sounds like it was recorded through a blender though!

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

This. I think it's pretty solid in parts, especially the drop and the pre-chorus. Kylie's voice sounds like it was recorded through a blender though!

The pre chorus melody is super catchy and probably the best part of the song. The "la la la" part is just infuriating to listen to. It's a real shame!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She never really had one tho? 

Her last one was Higher (2010) and then maybe Kids (2000), she always baffles her chances either with Coldplay, Dua, Jessie Ware, Sia, Y&Y… and this point I guess that it's because she doesn't really have a vision of herself and what to add and she accepts random generic offers.

Well actually Voices with Jake Shears is nice but no one heard that one and also her appearance with SS for Any Which Way was awesome.

She should have done something with Elton John, Troye or SEB.

Right Here, Right Now with Giorgio Moroder was excellent (though only Kylie sang on it), and I've personally always loved If I Can't Have You featuring Sam Sparro from the Kylie and Garibay EP. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hobbes said:

The "la la la" part is just infuriating to listen to.

Exactly, because I think the instrumental melody is actually really lovely in that part with its slightly ominous undertones.

3 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Right Here, Right Now with Giorgio Moroder was excellent (though only Kylie sang on it), and I've personally always loved If I Can't Have You featuring Sam Sparro from the Kylie and Garibay EP. 

I love that song with Sam Sparro, my favorite from the EP. I think her duet with John Grant was beautiful, I wish she would take that friendship or whatever way further with some writing or collaborating on a song with him.

Her song with Jack Savoretti was good tho.

I love it 

Underwhelming production

ATRLPFP(Kylie)(PadamPCAs).thumb.gif.adee

i am facking obsessed with this

the hook is INSANE

Scared Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

• Like 3

Heard this out at the club last night and it popped off. This song is for the clubs. 

• Like 2

If they did the lalala like this @01:13  would be much more listenable.

Edited by Junlin

Holy **** Kylie's voice is SO ANNOYING in this song 

Wtf did they do to her

16 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Didn't Kylie say in an interview last year she recorded one of her songs in a wardrobe in her hotel room? :rip: 

Tove's commitment to keeping the people fed needs to be studied. This slaps. 

23 hours ago, Hobbes said:

The pre chorus melody is super catchy and probably the best part of the song. The "la la la" part is just infuriating to listen to. It's a real shame!

They absolutely needed to do a hard melody with Tove's voice for the La La la's because that would have gone off. 

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Tove's commitment to keeping the people fed needs to be studied. This slaps. 

The fact this was probably she drafted up in 5 seconds. I don't understand how Tove isn't at least on Charli's level with her being able to make any song sound like a hit.  

I really want Kylie to work with Tove because despite the bad vocal production, the lyrics and hooks are top notch. 

Very catchy! Nice lil modern rehash of "Can't Get You Out of my Head." :heart:

But as others have said...what in the MDNA is this vocal production?

The way this gets stuck in your head in kind of insane.

However I think I'll have to remaster the vocals myself to be able to enjoy it fully :chick1:

This song is fun!! I think some peoples expectations were too high for this collab, it was never going to be Bang Bang pt2. It's leaning a little too hard into Padam territory but I'm still bopping!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.