• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• xluvxduffxmusicx

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Romova99

All 3 sound better than how the song was mixed! I hope someone redoes this because it has potential and love the horoscope lyrics - just the tin can unrecognizable overly produced vocals ! 

• Like 1

I thought it was cute! Nothing spectacular but yeah, the mixing doesn't sound that good. 

• Like 1

I love it. Fun, gay, bop :jamming:

I agree that the mixing is off and Kylie sounds way too pitchy but the overreactions in here, far from horrible. It's not her best song ever but she is feeding us with cute bops. I feel like Bebe got lost on the track though, like Tove's part was short but she delivered and her adlibs came through, Bebe was sort of just there.

I wonder if they are really going to re-release Tension, they have not said anything. They announced the DISCO reissue around the same day they released "A Second to Midnight"

• Like 2

Oh Bebe Lo you deserved better than this

Yeah, this is terrible. Let's try again queen!

It sounds exactly like what you would get if you asked AI to make a song with the 3 of them - it's kinda....boring?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

It sounds like another producer (Steve Mac), trying to copy the LOSTBOY produced vocal effects of "Padam" and not getting it quite right. I'd rather have "Love Unlimited" as a single tbh.

I agree with this actually. Even though I like the song, the vocals are very grating. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She should have put the girls on More Than A Feeling. Now that's a club BOP :hippo:

It's super basic and the features add nothing but it's cute. :michael:

2 hours ago, Romova99 said:

Who is mixing Kylie's vocals for the past 3 albums?? like how nobody is aware of how awful they make her sound?? she sounds terrible on this, Bebe too but I'm surprised how Kylie has had this people working on her team for so long.

The song is mid and forgettable, it won't stand out as a Kylie classic in the future which is sad (specially for Kylie), I remember people saying CIMW was a Head copy being such a flawless track, this is just not it.

It's not bad, it's good for the summer and considering it's for a repack I think it's ok, but it's also worrying that this is the way they're thinking that's best for her at this point, trying to repeat Padam's success will cost Kylie a lot.

From what I've read, Kylie usually records and mixes some of her vocals herself ever since the pandemic and then sends them to her producers/engineers for final touches which is why some of her vocals are somewhat jarring. I really think she should just record them in a professional studio from now on. 

She lost her touch with collaborations 

• Like 1

i actually like this a lot, basic sure but it bops

unrelease it!

Who approved this and why? If you're gonna reunite those 3 it better be for a banger, something innovative! What a wasted opportunity.

• Like 2

When is the My Oh My (No Kylie version) coming?

Tove sounds amazing 

• Haha 1

Tove Lo and Kylie on Le me go oh oh would have been eargazm

• Like 3

okay, finally added to my apple music, having a first listen now :gaycat:

Yea i love most of Kylie's songs but this one is hella bad 

hmm… it's okay. the vocal production, like y'all have said, is a mess, but so is the general production tbh :ryan2: it's just very muddled and not as thrilling as, say Padam or Things We Do For Love

I can see what they were going for, but i expected a bit better. I'll see if it grows though! I really do hope Drum gets a streaming release soon 

Kylie's voice sounds so overprocessed what the hell. That vocal filter is headache inducing :rip: I liked Tove's part the most although it was very short

• Like 2

imagine kylie, tove & sg :weeps: 

• Like 1

Why is this receiving so much hate? Kylie doesn't sound different from what she usually sounds like. I think it's good and radio friendly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.