Did Y'all know Beyonce is a great painter?

futuresuperstar2023

now i need to know which Björk songs were on Beyoncé's playlist in 2004 :jonny:

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

why is she not using her painting skills to paint an album cover art for herself like Melodrama? that would be so iconic 

what kinda stupid question is that ? :rip:

OT : paint some visuals next, hag 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BussC,XOXO said:

okay? give me taco bell and a hung top and i'll paint too, she's not special.

girl :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

it's not even a question? i said that if she's good at painting then it would've been so iconic if she painted an album cover, literally just a wish lmao

• Thumbs Down 1

I think she apply for Landscape Artist of the Year as an unknown artist. I wanna see her paint a landscape *^*.

13 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

Vespertine, most likely.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RussianRoulette said:

Vespertine, most likely.

Uh uh, she was listening to Pluto, Joga and Bachelorette exclusively. There is a rumor that Bjork met Beyonce at Burger King in the Bronx and I heard from a trusted source she was eating a side of fries with a chocolate shade shake, a bag of onion rings and some chicken strips. My guess is Bjork wanted Yonce to listen to her Medulla mixtape.

Trusted Source; Cazwell

Spoiler

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

OT : paint some visuals next, hag 

It's like he can't go a single day without bringing up lorde :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

like damn we get it ma :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BussC,XOXO said:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

like damn we get it ma :deadbanana:

are y'all not able to stop and think for a second? what is not clicking? they're both my favs as you can see from my banner & more so of course if someone made a thread about BEYONCÉ'S PAINTING SKILLS AND HER BEING A PAINTER, i can imagine her to paint an album cover, because she's what? a musician and an artist. which albums do I know that has a cover art as a painting that I love? Melodrama. it's literally that easy, no one's trying to bring up Lorde randomly here. it was just an example & a wish. this sounds like when straights see literally anything related to gays they say **** like stop making everything about gays, which is disgusting. you're on ATRL, hearing about artists should be the last surprising thing to you.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, alejandreaux said:

Desired Constellation

Is she sold a painting... that's $100 million:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, alejandreaux said:

Björk was actually trying to get Bey on Medúlla around that time, but it apparently didn't work because of some sort of scheduling issue. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2004/08/23/bjorks-saga

I've always assumed she would've asked Bey to do some of the beautiful harmonies on a song like Oceania. 

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

are y'all not able to stop and think for a second? what is not clicking? they're both my favs as you can see from my banner & more so of course if someone made a thread about BEYONCÉ'S PAINTING SKILLS AND HER BEING A PAINTER, i can imagine her to paint an album cover, because she's what? a musician and an artist. which albums do I know that has a cover art as a painting that I love? Melodrama. it's literally that easy, no one's trying to bring up Lorde randomly here. it was just an example & a wish. this sounds like when straights see literally anything related to gays they say **** like stop making everything about gays, which is disgusting. you're on ATRL, hearing about artists should be the last surprising thing to you.

we're just joking boo calm down :date2:

• Thanks 1

Can never come into a positive thread about my Mothér without dumb hoes polluting it.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Can never come into a positive thread about my Mothér without dumb hoes polluting it.

spacer.png

The crazy thing is that she actually paints. She started painting when she was depressed in 2001 as therapy. It's sad how jealous the GP and these things on here are of her lmfao

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.