Cher - 'Closer To The Truth (Super Deluxe Edition)'

SoldierofLove

Posted (edited)

Released on May 13, 2024. 

Includes "Will You Wait For Me" (previously only available on the Target edition of the album)! :heart:

Edited by SoldierofLove

Now we need Bittersweet White Light, StarsI'd Rather Believe in YouCherishedI Paralyze and Not Commercial on streaming :gaycat6:

• Thanks 2

Wait was Sia's She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) originally pitched for this album? Did Cher ever record a version of it? What I would pay for that

17 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Now we need Bittersweet White Light, StarsI'd Rather Believe in YouCherishedI Paralyze and Not Commercial on streaming :gaycat6:

Stars, I'd Rather Believe In You and Cherished were officially uploaded to YouTube/YouTube Music in 2021 :heart: Apparently they were remastered. 

Her album with Greg Allman as Allman and Woman, 'Two The Hard Way' was also remastered and released on YouTube. 

I wonder why they haven't been uploaded to other services…

Super Deluxe with what, 2 extra tracks?

Sure Cherilyn.

• Haha 5

Take It Like a Man never got the attention it deserved, iconic gay anthem :jonnycat:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Super Deluxe with what, 2 extra tracks?

Sure Cherilyn.

Just one extra track. "Will You Wait For Me" makes it super

:suburban:

• Haha 3

Did Cher decide to re-release her "Woman's World" the week of Katy Perry's single release?

• Haha 3

got excited and thought this was a proper re-release but I'll take an extra track. this album was released in the same few months that Bangerz, ARTPOP, Prism, Britney Jean, and Beyonce's Self-titled were released, so it didn't get as much attention from my 13-year-old gay self as it should have. honestly, this album goes hard. I Walk Alone, Dressed to Kill, Woman's World, I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream, and Pride>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.