Britney drags her rebound, Paul Soliz, for assisting paps

FOCK

I think she has to accept that rich men are her only options. Not just any rich man of course but someone who is able to be there for her when she's depressed, anxious or just needs a hug. Someone who loves Britney as a human and not as a celebrity. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I think she has to accept that rich men are her only options. Not just any rich man of course but someone who is able to be there for her when she's depressed, anxious or just needs a hug. Someone who loves Britney as a human and not as a celebrity. 

She'll be unhappy and depressed.

She liked regular Joe type me of men for so long. Let the sis live and learn from her mistakes.

:bibliahh: She will never learn. Shocker he is using her for money 

6 hours ago, Sergiov said:

Thank ******* god. He was most likely the one who set her up at that hotel

Britney set herself up by being a mess

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Surprise surprise. 

She needs to move away from LA, should know that by now but continues to fall for it. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. 

• Like 2

Y'all really think she's giving him up that easy? Lmao

spacer.png

This is so:deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

she loves the d too much

So no dating...just mating.

Live your life. In the zone continuation. The hookup ha viral moment is coming.

I'm just glad she's over that man. 

But alas she might find someone worse.

From worse to worser

But that's how she rolls. Nine lives like a kitty cat.

fJva7Gi.gif

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Rainbow said:

She put in a new caption that she's gonna stay single forever now :rip: 

Honestly maybe thats the best thing for her atp, most of the men in her life have turned out to be losers that just like to use her :emofish:

She'd be way better off just staying single for now and taking all the time she needs to heal. When she does eventually look for another man I hope she goes for someone actually in her league (and rich because let's be real the poor schmucks she's gone for before just use her for her wealth and fame, ala KFat, Sam, etc.)

just move to London or NYC legend, leave these desperate LA hags to their DWIs and clout chasing please legend :biblio:

• Like 1

she needs to be with someone who is extremely financially stable and/or famous in their own right

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.