Medical journal The Lancet publishes article estimating Gaza death toll to be 186,000

LIT

It doesn't shock me. Isreal continues to kill Palestinians while even the IDF soldiers dance about it on TikTok and no one is taking responsibility or being properly condemned.

• Like 4

This makes me wonder who Ralph Nader's source was as he was ringing the alarm back in May that the real death-toll is looking much closer to the 200k number cited here.

• Like 1

There are no hospitals left to document the dead and there are still thousands unaccounted for buried in debris that may never be found. I fear we won't ever known the true scale of destruction in Palestine but it's totally believable that at least 8% have been wiped out. 

• Like 4

Zionists are literally naz*s. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, it's basically impossible to know the exact death toll because of the mass destruction inflicted by Israel. I really believe its way past 200,000 by now. That's not even taking into account the thousands of people missing under the rubble, and the injured victims nearing 100,000. These statistics are just harrowing.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 6

Disgusting 

That's a hypothesis, they get about multiplying the number of deaths. I would take those numbers with a grain of salt.

The US and Israel intelligence reported that there are only 9,000 Hamas soldiers left (now even lower). Which I personally do not believe it's true at all, otherwise the war would be over by now. So I am sceptical about those studies in general not matter where they come from.

The number of dead civilians will definitely increase because of starvation and other health-related issues though. Most famines come as a consequence of war or natural disasters.

So far there are 37 confirmed deaths from malnutrition and dehydration the real number is obviously way higher and will unfortunately continue to increase.

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Unfortunately, it's basically impossible to know the exact death toll because of the mass destruction inflicted by Israel. I really believe its way past 200,000 by now. That's not even taking into account the thousands of people missing under the rubble, and the injured victims nearing 100,000. These statistics are just harrowing.

150,000 deaths in Yemen from direct violent death -> 355,000 deaths overall from all causes. (Yemen has a population of 33.7M)

38,000-45,000 direct violent deaths in Gaza -> 180,000 deaths from all causes (Gaza has a population of 2.1M)

Does not seem accurate to me. Another estimation put that the numbers of deaths considering all will reach 80,000 in the end. 

Israel is just as guilty as their enablers for this genocide. The sad part is that everyone will forget this ever happened just like Iraq. No consequences, no justice, no reparations. The west always gets away with all their evil crap.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, commander said:

Israel is just as guilty as their enablers for this genocide. The sad part is that everyone will forget this ever happened just like Iraq. No consequences, no justice, no reparations. The west always gets away with all their evil crap.

It's crazy what US did to Iraq. They should be paying reparations to rebuild the infrastructure, schools and the economy. 

People will forget about Gaza in 2025 too just like they did with Iraq.

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 1

Idk about 180k but I have a feeling when it's all said and done and they count the bodies in the rubble it will be like 100k which is 5% of the population which is absolutely insane….Both Hamas and Israel benefit from downplaying the death toll because Israel is avoiding the full on shock that such a number would bring and Hamas wants to keep a veneer that it's not totally losing this battle to the population in Gaza…it's so sad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.