Nicki Minaj trolls Megan Thee Stallion's low first week sales

KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, PartyFavor said:

Can someone explain the chucky thing? Like is it supposed to make sense? 

Chucky's famous line is "wanna play" so I just assume it's about her having fun with her Barbz "playing with" Megan. Also see Monster verse.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Superbitch

• TiaTamera

• BrattyBottom

2 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Chucky's famous line is "wanna play" so I just assume it's about her having fun with her Barbz "playing with" Megan. Also see Monster verse.

Oh this is so boring :rip:

I know Megan is more mature but if she trolled right back with her Grammy's or a sheet showing she has the same #1s as ole girl then I wonder if people will take it as jest and fun.

In any event, I am so glad Rihanna, beyonce and other legends with strong legacies outside of stans/social media don't partake in stuff like this. They know their worthy and great.

• Like 10

She should've used M3GAN instead of Pennywise :fan:

1 hour ago, TiaTamera said:

Ahh yes, we love when artist respond via their art and not on twitter :clap3:

But then she does it with the worst song of the yea, the PANNED AND COMMERCIAL FAILURE  big flop. Yeah the comparison doesn't even work you don't see kendrick on Twitter posting dumb gifs and going on stationhead high as **** saying stupid ****.

At least she's aware she looks like Chucky. Self-aware queen! 

• Haha 2

• Like 2

On 7/7/2024 at 7:50 PM, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Cool but that's still bad

Well 229k was considered bad while 64k with visuals and award shows get a ton of excuses. What will it be when this album doesn't last 10 weeks?

sh probably has a google alert for Megan... what a loser x

• Haha 4

Is this why she was 90 minutes late to her show?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Ksksks

:ahh: like at this point her part time job is doing promo for Megan

• Like 1

The barbz on Twitter are ******* exhausting the amount of them I've had to block since this whole drama started 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Well 229k was considered bad while 64k with visuals and award shows get a ton of excuses. What will it be when this album doesn't last 10 weeks?

Nobody considered 229k bad :psyduck: especially since it was an increase from Queen. But the album, despite having great stability initially, has tumbled like a rock.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

Can someone explain the chucky thing? Like is it supposed to make sense? 

"And I'll say bride of Chucky it's child's play, just killed another career it's a mild day."

spacer.png

Edited by Danny789
  • Thanks 2

How many pictures of chuck u think this 50 year old woman from queens has in her saved photos?:ahh:

• Haha 2

Imagine and 42 year old beefing with you and you're 29 s:wan:  
and you're the one being more mature 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Danny789 said:

"And I'll say bride of Chucky it's child's play, just killed another career it's a mild day."

spacer.png

But she didn't end megans career. So I still feel like the whole thing doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

I mean if she's talking about child play she should consult her husband 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/8/2024 at 8:49 PM, TiaTamera said:

On 7/8/2024 at 8:51 PM, PartyFavor said:

Oh this is so boring :rip:

Not sure if I got it right but a few pages ago someone said that the Chucky gifs are actually alluding or shading Megan for having no family. :rip: 

OT: Wonder how it feels to constantly be so petty, bitter, jealous and insecure of the new girls despite being still the best female rapper, numbers wise? :rip: 

Granny's at it again..a new Chucky on X

2 hours ago, Cry said:

Not sure if I got it right but a few pages ago someone said that the Chucky gifs are actually alluding or shading Megan for having no family. :rip: 

OT: Wonder how it feels to constantly be so petty, bitter, jealous and insecure of the new girls despite being still the best female rapper, numbers wise? :rip: 

That's God awful if that's true. Idk how someone can say they "love God" and praise Him for their blessings yet will make fun of someone because both their parents and grandmother are dead.

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 8:58 PM, Rico Shameless v2 said:

The only person who considered 229k bad was Nicki because it did less than IOP. Just like how no one but Nicki thought debuting at #2 was bad, cause once again IOP debuted higher. She's the one trying to put herself to this high standard that no one cares about besides her. She wants to be the "undisputed" Queen of Rap so any inkling of success that another female rapper has, chips away at that.

Edited by TiaTamera
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.