Nicki Minaj trolls Megan Thee Stallion's low first week sales

KatyPrismSpirit

The real gag is that 64K is actually decent for a female rap album. 

A lot of the rap girls are selling 10-20K nowadays.

• Like 8

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Superbitch

• TiaTamera

• BrattyBottom

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

aw mods gave you a wp for that? they on my side for real :allears:

nope, it was someone else last time :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Pushing 60 and acting like this

• Haha 1

Isn't Meg technically independent? These numbers are great for an independent artist

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Chris said:

She's not trying to be. And thank goodness for that. The reason Bey is viewed as such, is because nobody hears from her. She is marketed as an inoffensive slate for the public to project their "queenly" machinations unto - and that works for her.

Imagine demanding respectability politics from a rap star. Boring.

"They say 'why can't you be Yonce?' Daddy was no business man, mama was no business owner." 

Maybe redirect your concern to the Roc Nation artist struggling to fill school auditoriums -

:gaycat4:

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Probably would've sold more with a vinyl release.

Certain girls can threaten lives, threaten suicide and wish mothers dead while their kids are hungry but her fans in here acting like Chucky pics are the end all be all.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Pink Friday 2 is at #173 on its 29th week, that's not exactly well either :rip:

Traumazine was #80 in its 7th week.

Something For Thee Hotties #100 in its 5th week. You can figure out if they made it to a 29th.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

And not to mention, Meg did that without selling out and resorting to a bubble gum pop song to kickoff the era :clap3:

Like Sweetest Pie?

23 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Traumazine was #80 in its 7th week.

Something For Thee Hotties #100 in its 5th week. You can figure out if they made it to a 29th.

Like Sweetest Pie?

Cool but that's still bad

• Like 1

Can somebody explain? I don't get it :deadbanana:

Childish, bitter and deplorable. Her hatred for Megan is so odd

• Like 2

Can someone explain to us normal people why those pics imply shade towards Megan?

• Like 1

Why is this 50 year old lady from Jamaica Queens spamming her timeline with pictures of Chucky? 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Can someone explain to us normal people why those pics imply shade towards Megan?

"Wanna play with Nicki?" 

One of Chucky's iconic lines is "Hi, I'm Chucky, wanna play?" 

I could be wrong idk..I saw someone post on X saying she uses Chucky when she's shading Meg because Chucky had no family. I don't really remember Chucky's origin story though lol. 

She tends to use Michael Jackson with Cardi...I haven't been able to figure out why.

:rogue:

Edited by BrattyBottom
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

I could be wrong idk..I saw someone post on X saying she uses Chucky when she's shading Meg because Chucky had no family.

Omg :coffee:  that's definitely it

Edited by dumbsparce

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

She tends to use Michael Jackson with Cardi...I haven't been able to figure out why.

It's because Cardi's husband Offset is a big MJ stan and often dresses up as him

Idk why Nicki uses it as shade tho but she's weird.

Edited by Burn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burn said:

It's because Cardi's husband Offset is a big MJ stan and often dresses up as him

Damn. I never thought of that but I think you nailed it. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, itshyolee said:

The real gag is that 64K is actually decent for a female rap album. 

A lot of the rap girls are selling 10-20K nowadays.

64K is not good for a mainstream artist at their peak especially not coming off a successful tour. Thats literally unheard of. A lot of the rap girls are struggling too. Just because the bar is in hell doesn't mean that anything slightly above is good.  Doja doesn't really sell albums, but she sells singles that serve longevity so shes fine. This album is clearly struggling. The singles don't have longevity and arent going to chart. Only three songs are going to chart and not even in the top 50.  Thats not good and I wish people would stop pretending otherwise. Regardless of that, she has proven that she can sell out shows which is no easy feat so her strengths are in performing, but she has too many repetitive songs so the results aren't surprising. 

Y'all can call her old, miserable, and bitter all you want but most people here arent that different. These two a fell out in a very ugly manner publicly so of course nicki is going to troll her, especially when meg again tried to bait her to sell this album. She shouldnt have started the personal attacks. 

Edited by Nicolette
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

the next level delusion from the barbarians on this page is just :ahh: 

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Burn said:

no it's because of his tattoo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFl3An7WPacehianYBhxA

and this

https://hiphopdx.com/news/offset-michael-jackson-tattoo-cardi-b-oral-sex

Edited by Mariya Takeuchi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Charles Lee Ray sweetie

Doesn't she have liens to address?

9 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

64K is not good for a mainstream artist at their peak especially not coming off a successful tour. Thats literally unheard of. A lot of the rap girls are struggling too. Just because the bar is in hell doesn't mean that anything slightly above is good.  Doja doesn't really sell albums, but she sells singles that serve longevity so shes fine. This album is clearly struggling. The singles don't have longevity and arent going to chart. Only three songs are going to chart and not even in the top 50.  Thats not good and I wish people would stop pretending otherwise. Regardless of that, she has proven that she can sell out shows which is no easy feat so her strengths are in performing, but she has too many repetitive songs so the results aren't surprising. 

Y'all can call her old, miserable, and bitter all you want but most people here arent that different. These two a fell out in a very ugly manner publicly so of course nicki is going to troll her, especially when meg again tried to bait her to sell this album. She shouldnt have started the personal attacks. 

Nicki is over and old, time the ultimate truth teller 

Megan healthy, young and gorgeous! Talent won :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Burn said:

He also has an MJ tattoo on his stomach that stares directly into Cardi's eyes when she…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiNNSHuco1HsTTdIt9gIq

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3i_0h4wn9lHdbZsfQPhD

Her level of pettiness is DIABOLICAL. :ghostface:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.