Do you miss the Renaissance World Tour era?

Feanor

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

The show…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH9EbohfmwnzCTJMwQJCTSyK34SGOWc1vZ1LsKmbLrFieec0q1ZLgTshgzhSilzsHu8X4&usqp=CAU76120637-12589447-Final_stop_The_Single_Ladies_singer_42_sang_the_lyric_from_her_s-a-14_1696428964049.jpgBeyonce_mute_challenge.png

The memes & mute challenge…

00-social.jpg

The new outfits every show

beyonce-visual.gif

"YOU are the visual baby"…

407599947_735587341775180_480253581389909096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=6oG_SBLXsKgQ7kNvgFRvuf7&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.xx&oh=00_AYBYNcWs9k2XNsgvr372kCpnVjKcpGI1q4FDSKYd-sQVtw&oe=6690BF2E

The huge gross numbers…

Gwuf.gif

The constant clowning about new dates…

beyonce-mc-231130-4615b9.jpg

The concert film/documentary as the finale…

People (rightfully) clown Beyoncé for abandoning her albums and all the visuals buffoonery, but wow did she turn the Renaissance Tour into an event that was exciting to not only attend in-person, but also follow and engage with online with other stans.

'RENAISSANCE' sadly did not have visuals (at least yet, if ever), but at least it had this tour that really made the album come alive and it's kinda sad that it's all over now…

wow-cry.gif

• Like 5

Acclaimed tour 

Acclaimed vocals

High gross

It all went right

What a legend

:clap3:

should have been extended to australia, africa, and latin america. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It did feel like the peak of Beyoncé's career, in a way.

The stage production and outfits were insanely top tier. The energy between her and the audience was surreal. I feel bad for those who didn't get to experience it. :heart2:

• Like 1

yes :weeps: 

I spent the entire summer avoiding spoilers because I thought she might still announce dates in my country. :dies: But, hey, watching it in the cinema was also fun...

it is the best show i have ever seen. i don't think i'll ever see anything as brilliant as this show in my lifetime. she peaked, i peaked, it was a moment :clap3: 

• Like 4

I do, hugely. Summer 2023 was just… :smitten: I'll never have a time like that again

Posted (edited)

Best concert I've been to. :jonny:

Edited by Draper.

Urgh.

Did you have to do this?

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

beyonce-visual.gif

"YOU are the visual baby"…

**** ha 

wilko-walking-bored.gif

Yeah one of the best concerts I've ever attended 

I remember saving money after my LA date because I was so sure she was gonna announce a Mexico date. :gayriahcat2:

It was fun to follow. Shame she didn't release the movie on streaming :ryan3: 

I wish I had enough money at the time to go, but I didn't lol. Girl was too expensive to see.

I've more or less seen every other performer of my lifetime (seeing Usher later this year which was a big bucket list thing for me) so I will try to go see her next time around. Just sucks cause Renaissance is the album of hers that clicked with me.

First time seeing her live, a moment I will remember forever :gayoncecat2:

This bish didn't stop in my country so whatever. The Cozy/AS performance remains brilliant tho.

Yeeeees i want to live in it

One of the best nights of my life. Wish I could relive it. I was too gobsmacked and flustered so I feel like I wasn't fully present for at least half of it. :jonny: Totally forgot about the world, my life, I was SO zoned in and that rarely ever happens. What a show. What a SHOW. :cries: 

the fact that i attended the premiere show in my home city... whew what a moment. a moment most pleasing to me

Best concert I've ever been to. Core memory :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.