Nicki cancels appearance at music festival, cites unsafe conditions

glitch

the fact that im in bucharest rn and i can one thousand percent tell you the protest is a hoax. saga festival doesn't pay their artists. she probably agreed to post that statement in exchange of keeping the deposit. an embarrassing mess. i was front stage when the tweet was posted. i hate her but this isnt really on her

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Not a Tate brother responding? :deadbanana2:

You know you ****** up when even the human trafficker is arguing against you :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

The saga continues :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Thickorita said:

"As a mom, I have to make sure I'm making sound decisions for me to make it home to my son and for my team to make it home to their families."

Is the said team allowed to have their families around when her husband is there?

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Enjoy that Romanian Holiday gurl :suburban:

Romania is very strict with jailing pedophiles and sexual predators (see Tate), so maybe it's true that she's "protecting" her family aka husband 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

wait so she cancelled to wait for the Chart Data tweets? :ahh:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

wait so she cancelled to wait for the Chart Data tweets? :ahh:

Went to have a look to see what you were talking about and the random back to back pictures of Chucky????? :deadbanana2:

She cites "safety concerns" while she literally lives with a convicted rapist. :toofunny2:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

The unsafe conditions being her purse full of drugz and well… her rapist hubby. 

Edited by Superbitch

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

When a rapist clocks a rapist lover/wife :soda:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Romania is very strict with jailing pedophiles and sexual predators (see Tate), so maybe it's true that she's "protecting" her family aka husband 

Wait a min :hoetenks:

She has completely lost it lol 

Well, she's not the only artist from the line-up to switch and cancel :deadbanana2: maybe Onika has dodged a bullet 

https://valahia.news/hardwell-scandal-saga-festival/

Hardwell, the famous Dutch artist, came to perform at the SAGA Festival, one of the most famous music festivals in Bucharest. His performance wasn't what fans expected, as he only played around 10 minutes and started making accusations. 

According to Hardwell, his performance wasn't paid for by the organizers, and the equipment was of poor quality.

Give me one ******* second! Give me one ******* second. I'm here. I travelled all the way from ******* Holland to perform for you guys. I'm here; I'm here. I'm here. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Let me be really honest. Let me be really honest. This ******* festival didn't pay me any ******* money to be here tonight, but I'm still here! I'm still here. I'm here. I'm ******* here. And the equipment, everything is ******* ****! Nothing is working. Nothing is working! If I'm here, if I'm here on. Listen, SAGA, if I'm here for you guys, I wanna perform for you guys. The whole equipment, everything is letting me down. I can't perform. It's impossible for me to perform. The whole ******* DJ booth is ****. ******* ****! I'm so sorry! I have to cancel the show so you guys know. Thank you guys for being here!

Hardwell announcing cancelling the show at SAGA

Hardwell left the stage after this announcement, and the SAGA Festival had to cope with another major PR issue. This happens after this week, Bucharest's General Mayor announced he is suing SAGA Festival for not paying bills to the Municipality after last year's show on National Arena. 

SAGA Festival representatives posted a message on social media accounts addressing Hardwell's disappointment., basically saying that other artists used the same equipment and didn't complain.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, when she applies to get her sex offender husband leave to attend the concert I doubt she's really concerned for other people's safety lol

she say the universal lashings from the Dublin date

16 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Derulo was here yesterday. 

:rip: 

update from romanian tmz, translated 

### Nicki Minaj's Maneuver: She Took the Money from SAGA but Refused to Board the Plane to Bucharest. Exclusive Photos

Bad news hit Nicki Minaj's Romanian fans today. Just three hours before her SAGA Festival concert, she announced she wouldn't perform, citing security concerns related to "protests in Romania"—unrelated to the festival's area or date. Everything was prepared to her specifications, and she had received full payment in three installments, but she refused to come. 

**Exclusive Details from CANCAN.RO:**

On the festival's last day, Nicki Minaj, the headline act, canceled just before her performance. Her team was already in Romania, and all her demands were met, including freshly cleaned towels and a glam room set at 24°C. Despite everything being ready, she didn't arrive. Her fans were informed she was too scared to fly due to the protests. However, the protests were scheduled for Monday morning in a different location, not near the festival site in Băneasa.

**Concert Canceled but Paid:**

Nicki's team, including her security detail, had arrived in Romania and believed the protests would be peaceful. They tried to convince her, but she refused to travel. Notably, she had already been paid in full, over one million euros, in three parts: March 13, June 21, and June 28. 

The organizers had meticulously prepared to meet her requirements, including 260 freshly cleaned towels and a perfectly set up glam room at 24°C with indirect lighting. 

https://www.cancan.ro/manevra-lui-nicki-minaj-si-a-luat-banii-de-la-saga-dar-a-refuzat-sa-mai-urce-in-avionul-catre-bucuresti-foto-exclusiv-21029922/amp

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

1k accountants attended the peaceful protest

Not Nicki being afraid of accountants :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

### Nicki Minaj's Maneuver: She Took the Money from SAGA but Refused to Board the Plane to Bucharest. Exclusive Photos

Bad news hit Nicki Minaj's Romanian fans today. Just three hours before her SAGA Festival concert, she announced she wouldn't perform, citing security concerns related to "protests in Romania"—unrelated to the festival's area or date. Everything was prepared to her specifications, and she had received full payment in three installments, but she refused to come. 

On the festival's last day, Nicki Minaj, the headline act, canceled just before her performance. Her team was already in Romania, and all her demands were met, including freshly cleaned towels and a glam room set at 24°C. Despite everything being ready, she didn't arrive. Her fans were informed she was too scared to fly due to the protests. However, the protests were scheduled for Monday morning in a different location, not near the festival site in Băneasa.

Nicki's team, including her security detail, had arrived in Romania and believed the protests would be peaceful. They tried to convince her, but she refused to travel. Notably, she had already been paid in full, over one million euros, in three parts: March 13, June 21, and June 28. 

The organizers had meticulously prepared to meet her requirements, including 260 freshly cleaned towels and a perfectly set up glam room at 24°C with indirect lighting. 

https://www.cancan.ro/manevra-lui-nicki-minaj-si-a-luat-banii-de-la-saga-dar-a-refuzat-sa-mai-urce-in-avionul-catre-bucuresti-foto-exclusiv-21029922/amp

A THIEF,!!!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Superbitch said:

A THIEF,!!!

saga also posted that they did pay her in full but deleted the instagram post

16 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

Wow...so all the stuff about the organisers not paying her was all lies :rip:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

saga also posted that they did pay her in full but deleted the instagram post

Oh wow it gets worse. Hope they sue ha and lock her up abroad 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.