🩴 Let's Spoon // Mini Season 7 • WINNER: Seffers 🩴

rl231

Dibbles you did so good too :weeps: two iconic players.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Touch It

• Kyuti

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it but its taking a LONG time for it to load, longer than this mini even

I think the image was just really large maybe :skull: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

A highlight reel of Mini Season #7 -- a day I will truly NEVER forget.

• Hour long R1 because of a 15 question All About RL that had a 7 way tie at one point
  • "you can't spoon until you send me a comedy TV show" in R2
  • Element calling rl to the principal's office to scrap the planned Round 3 (Rotating Rankings) which would have taken forever
  • Shock eliminations almost every round with previous challenge winners losing immediately after
  • The three biggest threats based on regular Spoon seasons being eliminated between 10th and 7th
  • rl missing Kyuti's correct crossword submission; Element on the phone with RL to clarify
  • rl having to leave midway through the mini crosswords which put everything in limbo for like half an hour
  • Element speeding home from the gym to complete the season
  • Scavenger Hunt in the finale with like 100 options based on the clues
  • Scavenger Hunt URL didn't work for everyone; Element ended up on call with Seffers to screenshare the error
  • The mini was double every other Spoon Mini this week (six hours)
  • Behind The Scenes: Element creating the thread, post formats, and challenge DMs from a restaurant parking lot while keeping his family waiting
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Element calling rl to the principal's office

:bibliahh: thewerghsjk

9 minutes ago, minho said:

I can see it but its taking a LONG time for it to load, longer than this mini even

I think the image was just really large maybe :skull: 

I straight up got a 404 error on 3 different browsers :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, minho said:

Element calling rl to the principal's office

:bibliahh: thewerghsjk

5 hours ago, Element said:

RL check my DMs on Discord.

History was made!

• Like 1

First off, I'm back from dinner and hanging out with my friend that was visiting lol. This was actually supposed to take two hours, and I told Element that...but then I overdid it on All About RL, and now here we are. I also didn't think 12 of you all would sign up, but we had fun (hopefully, fingers crossed)!

Thank you ALL for viewing, helping, and playing in this game!! It was a hellish blast (or hell for some). Many congrats to @Seffers, what a super well-deserved win!!!! I'm so sorry that the postimage thing didn't work (and I really don't know why it did). @Dibbles - you were an absolute legend for sticking with this, and again, who knew that it would go on for this long :rip:. But you did that, and it's well commended!

@Kyuti @Diarrhoea @Titsanny @Touch It @DevonRoars @Fifteen @Remmy @dussymob @richelle @selena_lavigne - you all were amazing, and thank you so much for playing in this! There was so much commitment across the board in each round, and I'm grateful you took the time out on your Sunday to play this. 

@Element - thank you for asking me to host this, and sorry that you had to take over lol. We now know...I'm not a Spoon host lol and DEFINITELY sticking to Survivor, which will be coming soon...probably in 2025!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Element said:

A highlight reel of Mini Season #7 -- a day I will truly NEVER forget.

• Hour long R1 because of a 15 question All About RL that had a 7 way tie at one point
  • "you can't spoon until you send me a comedy TV show" in R2
  • Element calling rl to the principal's office to scrap the planned Round 3 (Rotating Rankings) which would have taken forever
  • Shock eliminations almost every round with previous challenge winners losing immediately after
  • The three biggest threats based on regular Spoon seasons being eliminated between 10th and 7th
  • rl missing Kyuti's correct crossword submission; Element on the phone with RL to clarify
  • rl having to leave midway through the mini crosswords which put everything in limbo for like half an hour
  • Element speeding home from the gym to complete the season
  • Scavenger Hunt in the finale with like 100 options based on the clues
  • Scavenger Hunt URL didn't work for everyone; Element ended up on call with Seffers to screenshare the error
  • The mini was double every other Spoon Mini this week (six hours)
  • Behind The Scenes: Element creating the thread, post formats, and challenge DMs from a restaurant parking lot while keeping his family waiting

Maybe the most notorious mini ever??

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Maybe the most notorious mini ever??

i wouldn't say maybe... i would say definitely :ahh:

• Haha 3

This finishing at 3am :skull: congrats @Seffers

@Dibbles Runner Up :duca: :clap3:    And Congrats on the win @Seffers :heart:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Don’t forget Kyoto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.