🩴 Let's Spoon // Mini Season 7 • WINNER: Seffers 🩴

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

Some sample answers:

1. 2002, a music video for a song that reached #1 - Nelly - Dilemma or Nelly - Hot In Herre

2. 2005, a music video for a Spanish duet that reached the top 25 - Shakira - La Tortura

3. 1982, a music video for a song whose title is a year - Prince - 1999

4. 2010, a music video for a song with someone that had blue hair and hit #1 that year - Katy Perry - California Gurls or Ke$ha - We R Who We R

5. 2014, a music video with 927M views for a song that was produced by Avicii - Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars

6. 2005, the 7th most viewed music video of all time that samples the theme of a recently released sequel - Crazy Frog - Axel F

7. 2015, a music video for a song by a mixed-gendered group/band - Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love or Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Touch It

• Kyuti

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss error making a comeback again

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

@Dibbles how are you holding up at 2:30 AM for this finale like are you good to do it

good luck dibbles!! you've been slaying it - I know this is gonna be a fun finale :gaycat:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Seffers said:

good luck dibbles!! you've been slaying it - I know this is gonna be a fun finale :gaycat:

well don't say that just yet bc i just looked at it

I'm going to get some very confusing youtube algorithm now

• Haha 2

Just now, Element said:

well don't say that just yet bc i just looked at it

oh no :gaygacat9:

1 minute ago, Element said:

@Dibbles how are you holding up at 2:30 AM for this finale like are you good to do it

Let's just do it. Already happy I've made it this far, so I will fight on even if it is half asleep

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Dibbles said:

Let's just do it. Already happy I've made it this far, so I will fight on even if it is half asleep

iconic

omg amazing top 2!! congrats and good luck to you both :heart:

kyuti you slayed so hardT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seffers said:

You too!! I already had so much fun so far, so no matter what comes of it I loved playing with you till the end

• Like 1

Love this old school Spoon vs. new school Spoon finale!! Good luck finalists :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

@Dibbles @Seffers Finale at 8:45

x

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

ok here we go

• ATRL Moderator

2b9dFSg.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 11, I ASSUME

It's 8:45 PM EDT..... Welcome to the final round of the Let's Spoon Mini!

Last round, in 3rd place, we had to say goodbye to: Kyuti :cries:

Congrats to the final 2!

Dibbles vs. Seffers

The next challenge is...

THE FINALE!

You will compete in three parts in any order you wish. Please DM me your answer to each. The first to complete all three parts will win the mini - GOOD LUCK!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 1: FALLEN PHRASE

Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

Note that you do not need to send me an image of the filled-out puzzle - the typed-out phrase in a PM is fine.

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

Spoiler

cS9USPH.jpg

As you can see in our puzzle today, there are three letters below the first column of blank spaces: H, T, and B. That means the first letter of the third row could be H, T, or B.  The first letter of the fourth row would be another of these letters. And the first letter of the sixth row would be the final of these three letters.

The letters at the bottom are not in the exact order within that column!

Here is the puzzle you will be solving:

fallen-phrase-1.png

PART 2: TRIVIAL PURSUIT

DM the answers to these questions.

1. Do this math equation: (number of Olympic medals Simone Biles has won) x (number of Olympic medals Michael Phelps has won) - (number of Olympic medals Gabby Thomas has won) x (number of medals Usain Bolt has won); follow PEMDAS

2. How many times has RL played Let’s Spoon?

3. How many unique contestants have played Let’s Spoon?

(HINT: It’s a 3-digit number where if you multiply the first consecutive two digits, it equals the third consecutive digit.)

PART 3: SCAVENGER HUNT

In order to win, you have to crack the code. There’s a link out there form postimage.cc, but the last letters and numbers are ones you have to crack.

The link would go https://postimg.cc/CODECODE (note: CODECODE can be a combination of capitalized and lowercase letters, as well as numbers)

1 - Not Y but…?

2 - The first capitalized letter of the first name of one of The Weeknd’s female collaborators

3 - Not M but…?

4 - the number of Olympic medals Usain Bolt has won

5 - the first letter of the tropical fruit that Romeo pulled names out of for Ex on the Beach’s US version, lowercase

6 - a famous DJ’s first letter, lowercase, who loves to partner with prominent pop artists

7 - add this number and the number below to get the number of Olympic medals Usain Bolt has won

8 - add this number and the number above to get the number of Olympic medals Usain Bolt has won

PM the link to Element/RL!

1 PERSON WILL WIN THE FINALE!

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

not scavenger hunt ijbol Seffers' redemption for LS16!!

oh nvm it was Jigcross that claimed Seffers ijbol I forgot

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Touch It said:

scavenger hunt in finale is crazy erjiofojierf

i gasped when i opened the DM from rl

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.