Nicki serving Trump ranting early In the am. Shades Megan

Superbitch

Imagine having 0 social life, hobbies, family, job responsibilities, etc that you have time to listen to an artist you claim to dislike speaking to her fans :skull:

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• BrattyBottom

• TiaTamera

• HASHTAGPOW

Top Posters In This Topic

she always on stationhead mumbling and talking like a disney villain, PUT SOME BASS IN YOUR VOICE!

• Haha 2

whatever she's using I WANT SOME!

She needs medical help. Stat. Megan isn't even doing anything or mentioning her and she's obsessed. Just goes to show how angry she gets whenever another female rapper succeeds even when that success doesn't take away from her.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I don't know why but there's something so relaxing to me about her voice when she goes on these disney villain rants :rip: 

• Haha 1

Shes clearly unwell. 
:clown:

let's evaluate the things that we invest our time in y'all 

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Oh sweet baby baby baby, this is the granny I LOVE. Please take all of the drugs in the world Onika, multiply it and take them again. 

:rogue:

Edited by BrattyBottom
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

X

Edited by BrattyBottom
  • Thumbs Down 1

I've listened to some bits, she is GONE. I don't think she's coked out though.. I think granny got into some horsey and she's nodding a bit.

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is she okay? :biblionny:

5 hours ago, izebize said:

This cult is getting scarier than scientology 

They really are a cult. Every time I discussed female rappers in front of barbs (unbeknownst to me) they will say "I'm a barb" in response, like what does that even mean or has to do with what I said? Literally it's like if you're a barb you're not allowed to like other female rappers unless Nicki gave you permission to.

I remember one barb loved JT's verse on Top Notch but was waiting on Nicki to "approve" JT before she listened to the song freely. Finally when Nicki gave the stamp of approval, she play the song a gazillion times. It's pathetic. 

@4:59 she's encouraging the same things she spoke about before

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like coke to me, more like pills potions. 

Posted (edited)

I mean it just sounds like she's drunk about to fall asleep ngl lmaoooo!!! 
If she were on that snow she would be A LOT more energetic than this. Cause…:deadbanana2:

Regardless, this one was actually the more tame ones she's done. But girl she needs to stop because the way one of my besties just saw the show she did yesterday and he said she was the worst performer he's seen in awhile… GIRL. And one of my other besties/roommates doesn't even wanna go see her again with his BF because he did NOT like her show either. If it's alcoholism she needs to slow down a lil bit.  :hoetenks:

Edited by cuteboyzay

6 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

I mean it just sounds like she's drunk about to fall asleep ngl lmaoooo!!! 
If she were on that snow she would be A LOT more energetic than this. Cause…:deadbanana2:

Regardless, this one was actually the more tame ones she's done. But girl she needs to stop because the way one of my besties just saw the show she did yesterday and he said she was the worst performer he's seen in awhile… GIRL. And one of my other besties/roommates doesn't even wanna go see her again with his BF because he did NOT like her show either. If it's alcoholism she needs to slow down a lil bit.  :hoetenks:

I think it's the mix of alcohol, blunts, and shr00ms. I've heard someone speak like this before and that's what they were on.

It's giving crackhead ASMR

Hilarious listening her say "this isn't social media, this is the music industry" and yet she was late to her show and her fans mad as hell :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Anvarie said:

magine having 0 social life, hobbies, family, job responsibilities, etc

Being a Barb, you mean?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, penguintim said:

Being a Barb, you mean?

Exactly lmao. They're so weird trying to shade us and not be like nicki stop being so weird and give them material with your weird rants.

• Like 2

Nose full of that Tina snow :ryan3:

38 minutes ago, skeeyee said:

Nose full of that Tina snow :ryan3:

When is she not. :suburban:

• Haha 1

I knew she was gonna do that stupid ass voice as soon as I pressed play. :rip:

• Haha 1

she is so obsessed with megan, like this easily tops her obsession with cardi :deadbanana4:

and yet, she will do anything but take her ass to the studio and deliver a decent response :bibliahh: imagine outperforming your last tour and having strong first week sales and still being this pressed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is she auditioning for the Joker or something? :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

she is so obsessed with megan, like this easily tops her obsession with cardi :deadbanana4:

and yet, she will do anything but take her ass to the studio and deliver a decent response :bibliahh: imagine outperforming your last tour and having strong first week sales and still being this pressed 

Oh yeah she's deff more obsessed with Megan. The Megan's law line really did something to her. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.