Blue MAGA believe ABC purposefully altered audio of Biden's failed comeback interview

Communion

• Like 2

Mueller, She Wrote never failing to deliver the BLUAnon goods :ahh: 

• Haha 1

These past few days have been one "the emperor has no clothes" situation after another :skull: 

• Haha 5

Sabotaged. No ones surprised. Grandpa Joe coming for the media after his win in November 🎉🎉🎉

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, State of Grace. said:

kkdkssk at this point there's no difference between the Red & Blue MAGAs

78FF20D8-74DB-45B7-B52D-F6DCBDAE669A.thu

There's only one MAGA and Joes coming to defeat them again 

Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS News

• Haha 2

Aside from the conspiracy theories about the audio, WHO is advising him to get whatever awful work (+ spray tan) he is having done to his face? :deadbanana2: Are Botox and an fillers  supposed to trick the American people into thinking he's not going senile? :deadbanana2: He looks so disturbing in the ABC video. 

I cannot believe these clowns / his entire administration are going to just hand the election over to Trump with the stubbornness. It's disgusting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Repeat the whole thing ten times a day until November. It might come true if you convince yourself.

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Haha 14

Posted (edited)

That interview was even more uncomfortable to watch than the debate. He's completely delusional, in denial, and selfish for wanting to run instead of doing the right thing for his party and (more importantly) his country by stepping down.

Edited by Marla Singer
  • Like 1

The awful debate has caused the Biden cultists to act even more unhinged than they typically do.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The nitpicking of this man is so tryhard and cringe-inducing.

Can people keep the same energy for the documented pedophile he's running against? :coffee2:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

You're saying this in response to his supporters trying to reverse engineer sound audio to claim it has been manipulated and not just that his age has slurred his speech.

Are you going to answer if you think the ABC audio was manipulated? Biden supporters are claiming most of his appearances are being sabotaged including the CNN debate:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Communion said:

Biden supporters are claiming most of his appearances are being sabotaged including the CNN debate:

Okay, well, this seems even less threadworthy than what I was originally responding to. Who cares what some chronically-online Twitter users think? The man is old and misspeaks constantly, we all know this.

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Okay, well, this seems even less threadworthy than what I was originally responding to. Who cares what some chronically-online Twitter users think? The man is old and misspeaks constantly, we all know this.

These aren't just randoms. Mueller, She Wrote is a pretty big Resistance Lib podcaster who grifted her way to the top during Trump's first term. :dies: 

23 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

wtf is a blue maga?

something communion made up chi, just nod and a smile before he attacks you with 7 paragraphs 

bH9uQVF.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

31 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

wtf is a blue maga?

Whatever this is:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

MSNBC and CNN aren't even publishing source-less stories like Dash Dobrofsky untruthfully claims. They only want named sources so that those names can be pushed out of the party and sidelined into obscurity so they can never be heard from again for the crime of insulting Dear Leader.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GhostBox said:

No way you're 31 with no sort of disability.

And here I was thinking the blue MAGAs had finally hit their limit after the debate; did they have some convenient explanation for his performance there too?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reginald said:

Can people keep the same energy for the documented pedophile he's running against? :coffee2:

Please. We've been beating that drum for like ten consecutive years now to no avail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I like your spirit :-* Hopefully MAGA Trash will be destroyed somehow by all means.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sazare said:

And here I was thinking the blue MAGAs had finally hit their limit after the debate; did they have some convenient explanation for his performance there too?

Oh, BlueMAGA never left him. They were the ones that were still standing by him, making excuses and saying it was just a bad night. They were also railing on the media for being mean to Biden and nice to Trump and we can see they're still doing that with conspiracy theories about how CNN and ABC altered the audio to make Biden sound like a frail old man. Which... umm.... they didn't need to DO anything to achieve that obviously, but they seem to think Biden is perfectly fine and is showing zero signs of decline.

• Like 2

Having watched the interview, I'm inclined to agree. There is so much white noise. I don't even think it make it makes Biden look any worse than he could do by himself, just makes it an extremely unpleasant viewing experience :skull: 

• Like 1

Just now, Domination said:

Having watched the interview, I'm inclined to agree. There is so much white noise.

That's not manipulating audio. That's having to boost how much the multiple mics on him will catch because he spends his interviews slurring and mumbling in whispered tones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.