• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• PoisonedIvy

• Dear Reader

• wish

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine Taylor's monthly listeners if she were to spam her discography in every playlist imaginable? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

nobody is expecting Taylor to win. I'm actually expecting Billie to take AOTY home 

Doesnt mean your fave wont cry like a teenager and make a documentary out of it when she loses

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 3

The trolling :rip:

27 minutes ago, Loca said:

Doesnt mean your fave wont cry like a teenager and make a documentary out of it when she loses

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d

hope you're right, I love her documentaries :heart:

• Haha 5

wow Billie is just stumping on ol girl, lemme stream AOTY real quick 

bH9uQVF.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And she did that with a much smaller discography. See when you release critically acclaimed music and not a 31 track bore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can fume or call this an irrelevant metric but it's objectively very impressive for Billie to peak THIS high with a smaller catalog and only one new album released in the last 3 years.

Really reflects on how strongly HMHAS is resonating with the GP on a global scale & how much potential she has to explode even further with her future releases

bH9uQVF.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, QuanticXplosion said:

Oh lord I know Taylor is fuming. 

yeah she must be crying all over her most streamed artist of the yearS record :ryan3:

This metrics is as meaningless as it can be.

• Like 1

And with only 3 albums. Her discography is beyond immaculate :heart:

OP trying to get a hit thread by baiting the swifties :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats to billie!! WILDFLOWER supremacy!!

11 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

OP trying to get a hit thread by baiting the swifties :rip:

the way @Kayseri Mantisi got called out for this in one of their discord servers for baiting the Cacamilers and Angels in that other #thread, while insinuating that they stan both Camila and Charli and Taylor and Billie. 

• Haha 2

Congratulations to Billie very surprising with a mid album :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

and she didn't need to release 700 albums to achieve it. good on her.

• Like 2

not swiftys saying "this metric is meaningless" when they are usually ALL about stats. :dies: apart from when it doesn't go in their favour, i guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

also HMHAS has been outstreaming TTPD 

And with sheer quality not quantity (in the literal sense because she doesn't even have 80 tracks in her discography)

bH9uQVF.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

talent always wins :clap3:

with better songs too :jonnycat:

FACTS :gaycat3:

2 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Do you want a cookie for Billie achieving a meaningless #2 position that has been held by many other artists, Taylor included..? :dies:  like I genuinely don't get what is worth pointing out here, as if being #3 in a meaningless metric after months of being #1 and #2 in that same meaningless metric is supposed to suddenly be meaningful.

And when Taylor inevitably passes Billie again in the future, watch how fast this chart will become meaningless to them as well :suburban:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Burn said:

not swiftys saying "this metric is meaningless" when they are usually ALL about stats. :dies: apart from when it doesn't go in their favour, i guess.

Because it literally is meaningless, for Taylor included, it has no correlation to how many streams an artist is getting :priceless: The Weeknd has been #1 for months but hasn't been the most streamed artist for much longer than that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

i need her to snatch back that #1 on the BB200 when the time comes

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 1

Congrats to Billie with her mass autoplay but yet still unable to surpass Sabrina's trackS :clap3:

1 hour ago, Burn said:

Idk how many times we have to tell yall the vast majority of us do not care about her numbers, we love her music and that's what keeps us around. Yall just refuse to accept that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.