Bonnie McKee - "Forever 21"

TakeYouToHell

I love this album and song, but why is she paying the best song 'Everything But You' dust?!

Music video was a serve as always. Bonnie & David Richardson are great duo when it comes to videos: Stars In Your Heart, Bombastic, Jenny and now this :jonnycat: Bonnie needs to work with him again on the next album visuals!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like, we truly don't deserve her... this music video is insanely good and F21 is and was my favorite since I heard the leak and I wish she'd know how much I appreciate her. I-

:bird:

• Like 2

Oh wow... this was so good. Funny and an amazing esthetic.

and we don't have to talk about the song. it's an absolute smash. I really love how much effort Bonnie put into this era.

Her videography is amazing. Loved the video!!!

Definitely the best video of the era so far. The scene where they removes her from the wedding reminds me of Gwen Stefani in It's My Life video :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Utter shite.

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

This isn't my favorite in the album, should've been Show You Mine. The chorus here just needs, more

Edited by Afterglow

The MV is great! She has delivered it with every release! I need Rewind Your Heart as the next single , but Hot City Deluxe is coming !

20 hours ago, mathekr said:

It's on Youtube now!

Bonnie doing what the major label girls are incapable of doing: providing a visual era, and giving content! My one gripe is that this video is not 4K like her past music videos have been. But FIVE music videos within a year from an independent release? That's amazing. Bonnie is a pop girlie through and through, and she continues to do it for the gays.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.