👾 Let's Spoon // Mini Season 6 • WINNER: Psycho 👾

shelven

1. Psycho

2. EriKills

3. Marvin

4. Jackson

OUT: @Staryu - thank you sooooo so much for playing!!!! I know you've been super busy with Big Brother and weren't sure if you wanted to play, but you ended up slaying and even won a challenge!! Love you king, hope you had fun :heart:

• Like 4

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Psycho

• EriKills

• Dessy

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Psycho said:

just got my first error today, 500 Error :scurry:

I got error'd too :weeps: and it ate my post I guess

I'm glad I wasn't first out :heart2: ty for hosting, was fun

• Like 3

CONGRATS TO OUR FINAL FOUR: PSYCHO, JACKSON, AZULITO & ERIKILLS!!

As mentioned last round, we are now in the must-complete portion of the Mini. Spooning will no longer get you into the next round - you MUST correctly complete the challenge to advance.

Next challenge up at 2:33 PM ET!

poor erika

• Haha 2

Mandatory completion rounds umm

51qZvK-zdIL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least I don't have to command + R every 2 seconds anymore

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Psycho said:

just got my first error today, 500 Error :scurry:

NDIM would never

• ATRL Moderator

erikills finally avenging his underperformance in thailand

• Haha 1

One minute warning! You will need your PMs ready.

I'm excited to see how this one goes.

JWOciwQ.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 8

It's 2:33 PM EDT..... Welcome to the eighth round of the Let's Spoon Mini!

Last round, we had to say goodbye to... @Staryu :cries:

The next challenge is...

INTRICATE INSTRUCTIONS!

Since we're almost at the end, why not throw something new into the mix?

There are four prompts below. All you need to do to complete this challenge is provide me with the correct answers to those four prompts. The answers themselves are very simple and do not require any trivia knowledge or particular skills. The challenge is in carefully following the instructions to arrive at those answers. The first three players who use their close reading, concentration, and attention to detail to PM me with all four correct answers will advance to the Final 3.

Here are the prompts:

1. Start at Celebria. Go three sections to the right. Go five sections to the left. Go one section to the left. Go seven sections to the right. Go two sections to the left. Go three sections to the left. Do not go four sections to the right. Go one section to the left. Go two sections to the right twice. Enter that section. Enter the first pinned thread. Go to page 10. Go to the double of that page. Go to the triple of that page. Go to the next page. Flip the digits of the page you're on and go to that page. Go to the fifteenth post on that page. Provide me with the name of the second music artist mentioned in that post. **If you are on mobile, replace "left" with "up" and replace "right" with "down" in these instructions**

2. Type the 8th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 9th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 14th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 20th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 13th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 25th letter of the English alphabet. Delete the 3rd letter you typed. Type the same letter you typed 1st. Type the 1st letter of the English alphabet. Type the 14th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 4th letter of the English alphabet. Type the letter you typed three steps ago. Replace the 6th letter you typed with the 5th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 14th letter of the English alphabet. Replace the previous instance of the letter you just typed with the 18th letter of the English alphabet. Type the 4th letter of the English alphabet. Provide me with the missing word to the music-related answer.

3. Hold up both your hands with all your fingers showing, knuckles facing you. Put down the ring finger on your left hand. Put down the pinky finger on your right hand. Put down the thumb on your right hand. Put down the index finger on your left hand. Raise the ring finger on your left hand. Put down the middle finger on your right hand. Put down the ring finger on your right hand. Put down the pinky on your left hand. Raise all the lowered fingers to the left of the finger on your right hand that's raised. Put down the ring finger on your left hand. Raise the finger on your left hand that's in between the fingers you already have raised. Lower all the fingers on your right hand that are currently raised and raise all the fingers on your right hand that are currently lowered. Lower the leftmost finger on your left hand that's currently raised. Raise the leftmost finger on your right hand that's currently lowered. Tell me which fingers you currently have raised on each hand.

4. Start with the number 1. If that number is odd, proceed to 4; if it's not, proceed to 6. If the number you're now on becomes 18 when multiplied by 3, proceed to 9; if it doesn't, proceed to 7. If the number you're now on is a prime number, proceed to 18; if it's not, proceed to 15. If the number you're now on is less than 30 when doubled, proceed to 65; if it equals 30 when doubled, proceed to 75; if neither of those options apply, proceed to 85. If the number you're now on has digits that add up to an odd number, proceed to that number; if it doesn't, stay on your current number. If the number you're now on ends with a "Y" when spelled out in English, proceed to 10; if it ends with an "N" when spelled out in English, proceed to 50; if neither of those options apply, proceed to 90. If the number you're now on is the biggest number you've been on so far, proceed to 82; if it's not, proceed to 64. If the number you're now on is a square number, proceed to its square root; if it's not, stay on your current number. If the number you're now on is greater than 5 but less than 10, proceed to 77; if it's greater than 10 but less than 50, proceed to 88; if it's greater than 50 but less than 100, proceed to 99; if it's greater than 100, proceed to 111. Tell me what number you're now on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 3 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

• ATRL Moderator

i gave this a trial run and it was quite an experience

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

special shout out to the alien peeking at us through the spoon in the logo

she deserved recognition

• ATRL Moderator

@fountain hey bb where is your signup for s7 or s8 :eli:

• Like 1

A lot of wrong answers in my PMs and one player who has submitted nothing

Just now, shelven said:

A lot of wrong answers in my PMs and one player who has submitted nothing

drag me...

CLARIFICATION ON #3:

"Raise all the lowered fingers to the left of the finger on your right hand that's raised"

This means to only raise the lowered fingers on your right hand that meet the instruction (i.e., do not do anything with your left hand on this instruction)

@Psycho @Jackson @EriKills @Azulito

oh

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, shelven said:

CLARIFICATION ON #3:

"Raise all the lowered fingers to the left of the finger on your right hand that's raised"

This means to only raise the lowered fingers on your right hand that meet the instruction (i.e., do not do anything with your left hand on this instruction)

@Psycho @Jackson @EriKills @Azulito

Shelven said “there is a common mistake being made”

Just now, Element said:

Shelven said "there is a common mistake being made"

Actually no :eli: But one person asked and it was a good question so figured I should clarify for everyone

• Like 1

I should have known having Element test this wouldn't give me an accurate sense of how long it would take

• Confused 1

@EriKills The must-completes got you again gal :jonny5: But you still slayed the Mini anyways!!! Great job and ty for signing up :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.