Biden ignores Black woman trying to get a picture with him not once, but twice!

Monday Night Messiah

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

This is as tabloid as it can be. Meanwhile Trump has another rape allegation and its news is nowhere to be found.

It does beg the question why democrats are turning this election from a referendum on Trump to a referendum on Biden.  

It's hard to keep Trump in the headlines, when 70% of this country wants Biden to step down. 

5 minutes ago, byzantium said:

It does beg the question why democrats are turning this election from a referendum on Trump to a referendum on Biden.  

It's hard to keep Trump in the headlines, when 70% of this country wants Biden to step down. 

It's interesting indeed. Both suck but both sides are attacking Biden primarily.

Trump is so going to win and he's going to screw us all over dddd

Did this individual speak out or something? Or are we removing WoC's agency once again in order to be angry on their behalf? 

ezgif-5-e0c737b5ff.thumb.gif.7c98c8593ee

• Like 1

Let me guess she'll still vote for him ? It's called the Stockholm syndrome 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's just who he is.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

I feel bad for that community honestly. They're so tied up in this party that doesn't listen to anyone but extremists.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

It would be called having your priorities straight and not giving into the pressures of mainstream media to be their token 

What is it about this person that makes you think she can't think for herself? 

Edited by family.guy123

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

That's just who he is.

Arent you a Trump supporter. Go simp for the real racist 😂

• Thumbs Down 3

Pffff he real bold cause no one checks him. His racist past is always swept under the rug 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leonbotstein said:

Who is behind the daily out-of-context disinformation campaign against Biden on this forum? 

"disinformation campaign"

You really want to me to believe campaign strategists are investing in bots to use in a dying forum populated by, what, 500 pop gays? :hoetenks:

3 hours ago, alexrex said:

As if Trump wouldn't do the same thing :bam:

America has two problems 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

:rip:

i've had enough 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

This literally happens every time with celebrities when they stop for a photo. That angry woman didn't seem to have another minute of patience left in her and had her eyes locked on Joe before he even approached them

Every maga nazi on twitter is going to exploit that girl being pushed around for no other reason but to distract people from Trump's pedophilia scandal

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

"disinformation campaign"

You really want to me to believe campaign strategists are investing in bots to use in a dying forum populated by, what, 500 pop gays? :hoetenks:

First of all, it doesn't cost anything

Secondly, there's 500 registered users online this very second. The site reaches hundreds of thousands ultimately (at least)

Thirdly, yes his campaign has raised $200 million, and they're working desperately to try to peal off young people lol.

I'm freaked out by how brainwashed and dumb people here are. 

Biden's in decline for sure, I just don't understand why there's clickbait about it here every day

• Like 2

Just now, leonbotstein said:

First of all, it doesn't cost anything

Secondly, there's 500 registered users online this very second. The site reaches hundreds of thousands ultimately (at least)

In this place 20-year history, there have been less than 40k registered members. Right now, there are 1.3k browsing. :rip: Trump's people may be spending 200M, but I highly doubt they know what an ATRL is.

2 minutes ago, leonbotstein said:

I just don't understand why there's clickbait about it here every day

Because this place leans either Democrat or left-wing, so it's natural people are going to discuss Biden's ever-growing controversies. All of the threads are being made by members who have been here for years now and discuss plenty of different topics. (Plus, new members can't even make threads until they reach a threshold.)

• Like 1

I read the forum constantly for 10 years before registering for an account, so I'm guessing it reaches vastly more people than it has users

1 hour ago, leonbotstein said:

Sis, you're openly out of your depth if you're still pushing "criticizing Democrats is a vote for Trump" 2016-Clinton style rhetoric.

The only person who wants Donald Trump to win is Joe Biden and his ego.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

if you watch the whole thing at the end he takes pictures with other black women in the audience behind him. So yea this post should be closed for not only being used to suggest bad intent but suggesting someone's racist for this shouldn't be allowed. 

the time in the video  is 2:09:32

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The nasty old white woman scolding the young, Black girl encapsulates your average white liberal. And Biden has a long history of covert and overt racism.

I can't wait to not vote for him, lol.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

It would be called having your priorities straight and not giving into the pressures of mainstream media to be their token 

What is it about this person that makes you think she can't think for herself? 

Good luck in achieving those priorities then :suburban:

I don't think she can think for  herself because she was still smiling at him  after he paid her  dust.

She should have torn the paper on his face in two and LEAVE.

14 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

spacer.png

At least he's less hypocritical/liar and feels ALIVE, not like a walking doll. Biden can contradicts himself twice at the same place/moment 💀

Edited by A.R.L
  • Thumbs Down 2

neolibs, we warned yall. we told yall he would ruin Obama's legacy, not continue it.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.