Camila Cabello exposes Charli: "she called me & said she's playing into the Brat era"

Kayseri Mantisi

43 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

I don't know her personally but from what she is giving, charli's energy is giving mean girl so i don't think she is playing any role or character she is just like that and for camila we can tell she is playing a character cause she is has always been someone that is not confident in himself and no matter how hard she is trying with this persona she is still giving the same vibes 

Kind of unrelated but you just nailed part of why this era feels inauthentic to me. Camila's whole thing was "look I'm a bad b" but she does not ooze the confidence it takes to make that believable. She just reeks of insecurity.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinicius

• Diet Pepsi

• DawnAnti

• ImpressMeMuch

Awwwwwwwwwwww…….. :sadviolin:

• Haha 1

All this commentary on Charli being mean or not as if it matters :psyduck: 

• Thanks 2

Charli simply played Camila's character from 2014 

• Haha 1

You'll NEVER catch me feeling bad for a racist to keep stomping Charlotte :ryan3:

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

It looks like the Froot is familiar, doesn't it? :gaycattel:

• Like 1

That vile racist deserves that and more :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think it's that serious

I dont think Charli was super mean, especially when she showed love afterwards

I don't think Camila "exposed" her, since we all see Charli acting a certain way for her era

ATRL will blow it out of proportion because of "Drama" tho

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Y'all will NOT turn on Charli for playing with Camila. :rip:

Right? LOL at the comments. Popstars are ALL ******* and celebrities are mostly terrible people. It's Hollywood. Grow up or don't stan people you don't personally know. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

To be honest i need artists to stop being correct and start shading each other on socials , we so tired of this all love BS , bring back shading and tagging each other , god i miss when rihanna and demi were messy on twitter , it was entertaining AF and now everyone is trying to be this all love bs 

You are sick in the head 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Camila is more successful than flopli xxx will ever be. No wonder she's JEALOUS of her

:clack:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 12

Do any of you actually think that was mean in the first place? lmfao

I don't think you guys (or a lot of Charli's fans for that matter) get her sense of humor at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Solarie said:

You are sick in the head 

Did i trigger you ? 

9 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Camila is more successful than flopli xxx will ever be. No wonder she's JEALOUS of her

On 6/30/2024 at 4:45 PM, Braz said:

She outstreamed her copycat on release day while being on week 3. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

uh... of course she is...?

That's evil :biblio:

If I were an artist in contact with Camila Cabello, I would probably never trust or talk to her again. Why does she share what Charli told her with everyone? It's a very disturbing situation. If Charli wanted, she could have made a statement about the matter herself. What Charli said should have remained between her and Camila

• Like 4

Of course she is. Do you really think she'd want her own fanbase if she could choose? :clack:

Shut up camila! 

• Like 2

Charli sweetie... you've got so far this year, don't ruin everything now

23 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

If I were an artist in contact with Camila Cabello, I would probably never trust or talk to her again. Why does she share what Charli told her with everyone? It's a very disturbing situation. If Charli wanted, she could have made a statement about the matter herself. What Charli said should have remained between her and Camila

The way you guys always find some argument to put Camila in the villain side lol

The girl has been receiving a lot of hate for being accused of copying an artist and the moment she's got the chance to speak about it and say that her and Charli are friends and that Charli herself called her, you want her to NOT talk about it and just accept the negative comments? LOL it's too funny and weird.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, punisher said:

i lowkey feel bad everybody uses her as the villain for their rollouts :deadvision:

Charli was the one posting a video suggesting that Camila copied her, giving much more argument for people to throw hate at Camila, but Camila is the one that used Charli as the villain? Can you just use your brain?

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Even though Camila is a stauch racist, it is kinda pityful to throw her under the bus and then go behind the scenes saying it was "just a character" lmao.

Anyways, stream soty

It's funny because I've seen you in a lot of Camila threads being pretty interested on her and her music lol

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.