Camila Cabello exposes Charli: "she called me & said she's playing into the Brat era"

Kayseri Mantisi

Thoughts? :celestial5:

• Like 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinicius

• Diet Pepsi

• DawnAnti

• ImpressMeMuch

Even though Camila is a stauch racist, it is kinda pityful to throw her under the bus and then go behind the scenes saying it was "just a character" lmao.

Anyways, stream soty

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

But Charli didn't ask her to make the music and aesthetic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Charli is non-ironically mean and a bad person 

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 33

Charli has always been kinda like this. How is this a character?

Just like Camila has always been a mess

Posted (edited)

I don't know her personally but from what she is giving, charli's energy is giving mean girl so i don't think she is playing any role or character she is just like that and for camila we can tell she is playing a character cause she is has always been someone that is not confident in himself and no matter how hard she is trying with this persona she is still giving the same vibes 

Edited by DawnAnti
  • Like 3

charli is talented but she is definitely a mean girl (and it's not a temporary character that's bs).

To think she did this to someone who she has worked with before…

• Like 3

poor camila i actually feel bad for her ass sometimes  :monkey:

• Like 1

To be honest i need artists to stop being correct and start shading each other on socials , we so tired of this all love BS , bring back shading and tagging each other , god i miss when rihanna and demi were messy on twitter , it was entertaining AF and now everyone is trying to be this all love bs 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Charli is a pathetic mean woman... No wonder her fans are mainly mean homosexuals

her fans are the Regina George type….

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

9 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Charli is a pathetic mean woman... No wonder her fans are mainly mean homosexuals

I know you not….

• Haha 6

I mean she did copy Charli XCX. Did Charli say something mean about her?

• Thanks 1

who cares. the lead single (one song) sounds vaguely like a Charli song and that's it

nothing else on Camila's album even feels remotely like Charli

Charli could never compose a song as good as B.O.A.T.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

We been knew. 

Charli essentially bullied Lorde into a collab lol. She's a mean girl disguising herself as a "girls girl" but she owns it at least so yay to that? 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 14

13 minutes ago, technoprayer said:

YellowRibbon

7 minutes ago, alexrex said:

2.thumb.jpg.3dc67f8962739593050325aec1c9

Swifties can be very mean, that's a fact! Our fave on the other hand, doesn't start sh*t out of nowhere like Charli does

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 34

4 minutes ago, Club classic said:

your fave destroyed a career over dancers, wrote a 10 minute song about a 3 month long relationship and bragged about her family wishing death on someone on a song, I'd stay silent if I were you

Context matters and you'll never get me to shut up!

1. Katy Perry destroyed her own career when she decided to take that long break without a fanbase to keep the interest on her going.

2. Short relationships can be intense, especially when there's a mutual "first glance love" situation. Dismissing someone's feelings just because of the length of a relationship is whack.

3. She merely said that her mother wished d*ath on the person that made her feel s*icidal at some point in her life. I don't find that particularly strange, in fact, most mothers would feel the same.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 43

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.