Bieber paid $10m to perform in Indian wedding

Cheers

GRoAcribMAEfoxm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lucky couple :weeps: congrats King Bieber! Get those diaperz ready for the bebe.

Is their wedding festival still going???? I wish I had all that money :rip:

• Like 2

At least they're keeping the money circulating? No idea why people look down on frivolent spending. It'd be so much worse to hoard all the money, which is what happens with that attitude. The money is NEVER given away for good, so at least give it to others who might spend it on good things rather than keeping it for yourself

• Thanks 4

Them snatching the '10s legends :deadbanana2:

Free Bruno from Vegas pls. 

30 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Some people struggle to pay rent and then there are these ugly mfs who inherit so much money that spending tens of millions of dollars on singers is nothing to them.

Someone nuke us, please :zzz: 

I hear what you're saying,  and I agree to some extent. But as I get older, I realize that policies play a huge role in the downfall of people.

Is this the same wedding that Rihanna performed at? How is it still going on? Isn't the Sangeet supposed to be before the actual wedding?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ericcartman said:

Is this the same wedding that Rihanna performed at? How is it still going on? Isn't the Sangeet supposed to be before the actual wedding?

i think they had 2 pre wedding ceremonies planned... one with rihanna and one now... the final wedding is happening now i guess. previously it was just celebrations. 

• Thanks 1

These people (including the singers) really need to be taxed more. :shakeno:

he could have paid that much to a bunch of popular indian singers.. what is this obsession with english singers they have... indian singers are far more talented then these so called hollywood singers

• Thumbs Down 4

3 hours ago, Tropical said:

These people (including the singers) really need to be taxed more. :shakeno:

the rich will simply move their wealth to saudi where they dont have income taxes. 

7 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

At least they're keeping the money circulating? No idea why people look down on frivolent spending. It'd be so much worse to hoard all the money, which is what happens with that attitude. The money is NEVER given away for good, so at least give it to others who might spend it on good things rather than keeping it for yourself

Circulating between rich people? :rip:

Can we consider grammar when making thread titles.

Titling is 'Bieber paid' is past tense and makes it seem like he was the one that paid to perform.

• Like 1

10m for him and 4m for Bey is wild

8 hours ago, Cheers said:

GRoAcribMAEfoxm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lucky couple :weeps: congrats King Bieber! Get those diaperz ready for the bebe.

You know Beyonce must be pissed haha

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.