Girl Group Boys World announces disbandment

Gwendolyn

These girls got ****** over by their label really hard, if they went with a bigger management, they would've fared much better. 

Surprised they were still together tbh. They had a bit of hype back in 2021-22 but I don't think people are here for western boy/girl bands anymore

I hope girls5eva doesn't break up like this!

• Haha 2

Well this is very disappointing, I thought they had a lot of potential and were talented. Sadly Western girl groups are out of style, and the marketing for the group wasn't the best.

Their debut song:

Edited by Acuminatus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I heard a bop from them on TikTok once in like 2022 and then completely forgot about their existence. Did they even have a label? promo? :deadbanana4: 

I blame Woman's World.

yall still making people up? like grow up honestly 

• Haha 1

A GIRL band named Boys World? 

Lets put it this way: Stevie Wonder couldve seen it coming that this would NEVER work

• Like 1

Damn, So What & Gone Girl were bops but I lowkey saw this coming, that's too bad.

Check out the Western Girl Group threads for those looking for more English language girl groups to stan

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.